Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyliesmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 05:01 PM
    Dose anyone know this man missed very much
    Flapo bin looking for you
    For a long time bin looking online
    And the markets and trying to find the unit you lived in with your cuson and his partner when I came there you told me they just had a baby together
    You used to drive me to work at night
    And buy my drinks from the servo for me
    You drove a blue car,and ivelost connection with you I only have you picture I used to live at 38 mahood st elizabeth grove sa, were are you??
    Dose anyone know a sudanese guy names flapo 23 to 33 age. Think he works in a factory or packing veggies some were.
    Very nice guy missed very much
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Dose the vent bosx work? And dose it hold lint? I do not want to vent it to the front [ 0 Answers ]

Dose the vent bosx work? And dose it hold lint? I do not want to vent it to the front of the house.

Missed opportunity-How long do I wait for this man? How much space shall I give him? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's my situation. Sorry it's a bit long... I met this great man soon after I arrived in UK for 6 months of study (Jan 11-Jul 11). I'm 33 and he's 41. Were together for 6 months. During this time he was very serious & wanted to commit, but I was unsure (because of past hurt and fear of...

First dose of the depo shot & missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there... I gave birth to a baby girl on November 2nd 2006. On November 4th 2006 I received my first dose of the depo shot. After the normal bleeding in pregnancy ended after 2 weeks, a week later I had extreamly light bleeding in the beginning of December that lasted about 4 days. I ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.