Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jewels31902 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 04:11 PM
    How to lose 65 pounds in 65 days?
    Well I am 10 and I weigh about 130 ibs. It sucks. All the other girls where like born with a golden digestive system.So they can eat whatever. And I through out the years have bin eating and said tomorrow I will start my diet. Cause I am going to middle school in two months. And by then I want to weigh as much as the other girls. So please help me. I need to lose 60 pouns in two months help please.

(ps: If your just going to give me a lecture then don't bother)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 04:18 PM
    You can not lose 65 lbs in 60 days, it is not possible,

If you even got close, you would be so ill, you would have to go to the hospital

So how tall are you, that decides how much you should weigh

My son at 10 was 5 ft tall and weight about 120, his weight was fine.

So age and weight does not mean anything, it is the height and weight
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels31902 View Post
    Well I am 10 and I weigh about 130 ibs. It sucks. All the other girls where like born with a golden digestive system.So they can eat whatever. And I through out the years have bin eating and said tommorow I will start my diet. Cause I am going to middle school in two months. And by then I want to weigh as much as the other girls. So please help me. I need to lose 60 pouns in two months help please.

(ps: If your just going to give me a lecture then don't bother)
    First - You don't get to tell ANYONE what they can answer or how...

Those are the Site rules... care to go read them? Its clear you didn't.

If you want to die.. of become seriously ill, by all means try... don't come whining when you gain 150 lbs back within a year.

If you wanted to lose that much fat, you should have started a year ago... you didn't pack it on that fast.. it certainly isn't coming off that fast.

You will wreck your metabolism if you even try... and you will wreck your health trying to push past the resistance your now much slower metabolism puts up. And why you are going to pack on the pounds right after you give up...

Want to lose it... you have to do it slow... and you have to make major permanent changes in habits and diet both... and slow means a couple pounds a week at most (meaning 1 or 2 not 10). Anything faster slams your metabolism into slow gear, and it doesn't like speeding back up after it is for a good long time. Genetic survival tactic for surviving famines.
    mollykinz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 08:32 PM
    I am 14 and going into high school next year and want to lose 65-45 pounds in about the same time spand. Im the chubby girl so... yeah. What seems to be working for me is having 5 300 calorie meals a day and fasting for 24 hours every week. It shrinks your stomach. But nobody is mean about your weight in 6th grade. They start being bullies in 7th. Trust me.
    terridioneallen Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 06:43 AM
    I will be in high school next year, & I also need to lose about about 50 pounds before ausgust 5th when school starts back. Any advice?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I weighed 200 pounds will io lose weight if I don't eat meat for 40 days? [ 2 Answers ]

There is this thing that my dad does once a year in February he don't eat meat for 40 days and I want to know if I would lose some weight We eat nothing but veggies and fruit and no starches

How do I lose 50 pounds [ 14 Answers ]

I really need to lose 50 pounds in 2 months, could someone please tell me some good ways to lose weight fast?:confused:

Lose 10 pounds [ 5 Answers ]

How can I lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks ,every morning I walk 4 laps , I drink water when I'am hungry and eat small meals is water good alone. Due to my work I can't eat 6 meals because I am on my feet all day

I want to lose 7 pounds in 11 days! [ 1 Answers ]

I really want to lose at 7 pounds before I go back to school, which I will be doing in just 11 days on the 3rd September. I mainly want to get a flat stomach as I very much have a jelly belly haha, and I would also like to lose weight of my legs and arms. Please will someone help with quite a...

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

View more questions Search