Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adlewis Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Is there a spirit in my apartment trying to take my 3 yr old son?
    Hi,
    When my toddler and I are at home I feel this unwanted scary presence.. I feel unsafe and scared.. My son won't play in his room nor sleep in his room by his self.. When I leave the room he screams and runs after me. He tells me he's scared and that he sees someone. I can't take a shower unless my son is in the bathroom with me because he fears being alone. He has night terrors a lot. And I myself, I don't shut the lights off at night, sometimes I feel as if someone is touching me or I feel like Im being watched. I hear noises but am I just losing my mind or is there somebody really there? Can a spirit take over my son, because that's what I fear will happen. Is it safe to ask for these ''spirits'' to leave us alone?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 2, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adlewis View Post
    Hi,
    When my toddler and I are at home I feel this unwanted scary presence..I feel unsafe and scared..My son wont play in his room nor sleep in his room by his self.. When I leave the room he screams and runs after me. He tells me hes scared and that he sees someone. I can't take a shower unless my son is in the bathroom with me because he fears being alone. He has night terrors alot. And I myself, I dont shut the lights off at night, sometimes I feel as if someone is touching me or I feel like Im being watched. I hear noises but am I just losing my mind or is there somebody really there? Can a spirit take over my son, because thats what I fear will happen. Is it safe to ask for these ''spirits'' to leave us alone?
    What you describe sounds very likely that you do have a spirit in the home. To answer your questions first yes it is possible for both you and your son to be open to spiritual forces if it is allowed to stay in the home. Sad to say, but it happens. Whether it is safe or not (I do not recommend trying to contact the spirit in ANY way), asking the spirit(s) to leave most likely will not work. If it is bold enough to install such fear, it is bold enough to stick around. You asked in someone else's thread if it was safe to bring somebody into the home and if this would make the spirit mad. IF you have the right type of person come in... then yes it is safe assuming they fully remove it. Whether the spirit gets mad or not doesn't matter.

I have some questions of my own if you don't mind. How long have you lived in the home before you noticed something watching you or your child started reacting in fear?

Jul 2, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    What you describe sounds very likely that you do have a spirit in the home. To answer your questions first yes it is possible for both you and your son to be open to spiritual forces if it is allowed to stay in the home. Sad to say, but it happens. Whether it is safe or not (I do not recommend trying to contact the spirit in ANY way), asking the spirit(s) to leave most likely will not work. If it is bold enough to install such fear, it is bold enough to stick around. You asked in someone else's thread if it was safe to bring somebody into the home and if this would make the spirit mad. IF you have the right type of person come in...then yes it is safe assuming they fully remove it. Whether the spirit gets mad or not doesn't matter.

I have some questions of my own if you don't mind. How long have you lived in the home before you noticed something watching you or your child started reacting in fear?
    I have lived in my apartment for 2 years.. im scared to death now that you gave me your opnion because I truly believe in spirits.. I have just noticed these weird feelings about maybe 2 months ago but my son has NEVER wanted to sleep in his room.. or anywhere in the apartment without sleeping by my side.. could it be my deciest father of 3 years or just another spirit? I was recently told that our apartments years ago was a hospital for vets and was a graveyard for vets... what do I do now because I hate being at home but we have always loved this apartment.. its just my son and myself and at this point I can't afford to move anywhere else right now

Jul 2, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adlewis View Post
    i have lived in my apartment for 2 years..im scared to death now that you gave me your opnion because i truley believe in spirits..i have just noticed these weird feelings about maybe 2 months ago but my son has NEVER wanted to sleep in his room..or anywhere in the apartment without sleeping by my side..could it be my deciest father of 3 years or just another spirit? i was recently told that our apartments years ago was a hospital for vets and was a graveyard for vets...what do i do now because i hate being at home but we have always loved this apartment..its just my son and myself and at this point i can't afford to move anywhere else right now
    Sometimes, like latey I try and block out my fear and ignore the fact that I think something is there so I can try and sleep better at night but either way, I lose sleep due to it being on my mind.. what should I do? I don't want it to know or think that I fear it if there is something there... Spirits has always been a weak subject for me, because once I talk about it Im like scared for months.. a friend told me to put glasses of water around the house and our beds, is it true they are afraid of water?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 2, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Please understand I did not tell you that to scare you.. only to make you aware of the possibilities. Do you know if anybody else in the other apartments are experiencing anything like you are?

No, it is not your father's spirit... nor is it the vet's spirits. Human spirits do not remain on earth after death. The fact is, you love the apartment nor can you afford anywhere else. This is where you need to understand your options. My advice, for the sake of your son, your sanity and your finances, begin to understand what deliverance has to offer you. The only true and pure form of relief you are going to find in this situation is through Jesus Christ. Seeking out a medium or turning to alternative religions will only give the spirit more of a foothold. There is ONE path to fixing this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This spirit is following my son [ 5 Answers ]

This spirit has followed my son to 3 different apartments.. the 1st was prairie where he would sit in his play pin and reach for air and babble to and empty spot and I figured it was nothing he's just a baby,till you roommate and myself stared earing and seeing our doors opening and closing ,...

Does my apartment have a ghost or spirit? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, So I have just got a new apartment and haven't even fully moved into it yet, still staying at my old place until this week. Anyway two days ago I stepped onto my balcony to wave to my mum then came in, locked the door and left the house to meet my mum. When we came back I noticed...

My son died and I saw his spirit figure [ 25 Answers ]

My son died on christmas morning 12 yrs ago , this was very hard and I have many times asked him to let me feel his presences or see him, I have never , Until Saturday Oct 27 2007 , My daughter was sick and in her room sleeping , I was in the kitchen, One floor home and saw her come from her...

I took a spirit away from the spirits son who's in jail and now he's going to kill me [ 1 Answers ]

When I first played the ouija board I talked to my grandad and I asked a really personal question about telling something it told me to tell in exactly 6months and that day is the 3/8 then after he told me that I got a new spirit his name was trent he told me he was 14 and his father killed him he...

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit [ 29 Answers ]

It is my belief that the Father Son and Holy Spirit have been as one from the beginning just as John 1:1 has written. Because the Holy Spirit is the likeness of both Father and Son in righteousness. So I am asking if any have a different opinion then this, and also what then does "OUR image"...

View more questions Search