Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heathercleveland Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Tummy hurt
    My stomach is so sore. It feels like I have been doing sit-ups forever. Is this normal after taking provera and clomid? Again... I took provera from feb 3 until feb 14 (12 days). On the last day of provera I got my period. On the 3rd day of AF I started the clomid 50 mg for 5 days. My AF ended on feb 19. But now the problem I am having is hot cheeks and my stomach feels as though I've been doing extreme workouts. I am to start clomid again mar 14 but I am wondering if I should do a pregnancy test on the 14th first. Mar 14 will be the end of a complete cycle in the normal pcos-less world I guess. This is all confusing and new to me.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 5, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Go for a pregnancy test
    It might be in your filopian tube so bbe careful if you miss out your periods.
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Oct 5, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sovaira
    go for a pregnancy test
    it might be in ur filopian tube so bbe careful if u miss out ur periods.
    This question was posted in March, it is now October, I'm sure her problem has been sorted out by now, anyway you from Pakistan, I love pakistan, I visit once a year, have family there, we wer planning to again in December, but I found out I'm 6 week pregnant so only my husband is going now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce my tummy [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow?? I also do skipping in the morning... . Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(

Tummy - a problm in getting pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Is having a big tummy a problem in getting pregnant?Will the tummy affect the functioning of the ovaries?

Loss of excess weight on tummy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 26 yr' old married women. My height is 160 cm. & weighs 53 kg. My body stat is 34-27-33 :( and I want to tone up my body and reduce tummy size by 2-3inches. Please suggest me a good exercise, diet plan etc.. To get in shape. Thanks & Regards: Deepti Jain

Tummy toning and exercises [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 5'6" 19 years old and 135-140 pounds. I'm not looking to loose a ton of weight or anything but I was wondering what exercises can be done to flatten your belly... I don't feel overweight I just want to have a nice toned mid-driff... could you also tell me how they are done (the exercises) thank...

View more questions Search