Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Icelander Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Corllins University
    I hear a lot of comments here about Corllins University. I obtained my degree from there and I was asked to provide transcripts and course content from my previous studies. I waited 2 weeks for their assessment to see if I could transfer into a degree. I finally heard back that I could at the Bachelors level, the fees were 549$. They never told me upfront I qualified I had to wait. They are accredited both as global and online as a online education source. Currently they are not doing online courses content simply previous education and training to transfer into a degree if you qualify with their board. Online upgrading towards degrees is slated for January they told me. So what part of this doesn't seem upfront or honest? Other online universities told me their processes and it's almost identical with the difference being you can currently upgrade with them. If Corllins is a mill why to they continue to improve, plan ahead courses, and stay open. They treated me professionally and I feel they are legit.
    EE
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2013, 05:25 AM
    They treated me professionally and I feel they are legit.
    Because you are a shill for them. Their accreditation are from bogus accreditation associations that the degree mills set up to try to appear legit.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2013, 07:49 AM
    They are not accredited by any Education group associated with the US Dept of Education.

They may have a state license, they are "accredited" by groups that have little value.
    Please just look 549 dollars, that is not even one class at a real university.

you get what you pay for.
    You can not have a transcript if you did not take real classes, study, do tests and so on.
    Icelander Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 09:41 AM
    I transferred in my credits from university and college for my degree. I already had an undergrad and associates degree. So I wasn't required to write any exams and my transcripts are from classes I attended. I was required to write a thesis paper too. Sounds pretty legit to me...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2013, 09:46 AM
    You didn't attend any classes, didn't write any exams, wrote a thesis that you didn't have to defend and got a degree from a company in Pakistan - you think that's legit? Only if you work for them I guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corllins university [ 5 Answers ]

About corlins university

Corllins University [ 2 Answers ]

Universal degrees awards globally accredited and recognized degrees in affiliation with Corllins University which is fully accredited. Is this true or just fake

Corllins University [ 2 Answers ]

Is this bogus or not? Getting an associates degree as well as a Bachelors

What should I do ? Should I believe or not on Corllins University? [ 4 Answers ]

My proposal has been approved for Master's Degree form Corllins University & asking around US $ 1000 for certificates and Embassy legalization. I'm ready to send the money. But bank is not sure about the address of the corllins university, where as I have been instructed to send the money in...

View more questions Search