Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nursewasson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 03:47 AM
    7 boys and 8 girls how many gender sequences are possible
    If a family has 7boys and 8 girls how many gender sequences are possible.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 2, 2012, 03:49 AM
    What do YOU think as you have obviously been covering this type of thing recently in class.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boys are acting like mean girls [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm enrolled in my high school's automotive program. I'm the ONLY girl out of 17 kids. We're all either juniors or seniors. I've been in this program for almost a year and to say the least I take A LOT of crap from these boys. I'm always the butt of their joke, always getting picked on and...

It's OK for boys to do it, so why not girls? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am new on here and my first question I'm posting. Well I am a 29yr old single mother of an 11yr old daughter that very much so looks like she's 15. My situation is that I caught her trying to use my "toy" yesterday. It seems to be very normal for a boy to masterbate, but not for girls....

Do girls go 4 bad boys? [ 9 Answers ]

I have come to a conclusion that most girls go for the bad boy types, that if you are really interested in a girl, best thing to do is not tell her, or if you do, and she says no, don't keep asking! I believe girls go for the confidence in guys, and bad boys have this. They no how to flirt with...

Probability of gender sequences [ 2 Answers ]

If a couple has four boys and four girls, how many different gender sequences are possible?:confused:

View more questions Search