Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJL2323 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 12:48 AM
    Arrowhead S Lite Alarm but cannot programme it
    Installed an Arrowhead S Lite Alarm but cannot programme it as the default code 000000 will not let me into the set up. What are some possible problems or errors I could have made, the key pad seems to work but will only let me go into the mode that changes the display. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing phone number on Arrowhead Elite v4.1 alarm [ 11 Answers ]

Alarm has been ringing an old No. . The lady tracked us down, and asked us to switch the No. . The type of alarm panel is an Arrowhead Elite V4.1, And the L.E.D. keypad is a V4.0c. The trouble is the company that sold us the alarm ten years ago closed, any help finding the location...

What to do in Lake Arrowhead? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in San Diego, and I want to visit Lake Arrowhead for a day. I am going with my parents, and my mom doesn't like anything hyper or extreme. We just want to have a nice calm time. So is there anything to do there that matches our plans? (for summer)

Dsc alarm pc5010 I stopped monitoring, can I still use alarm? I keep getting a troubl [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped having my dsc alarm PC5010 monitored. Can I use the audible only? I keep getting a trouble, clock problem and it won't let me set it.

My bldg. Fire alarm smoke detector zone keeps giving an alarm even when board is rese [ 1 Answers ]

Want to troubleshoot my fire alarm system having trouble with my 5th floor smokes they keep giving an alarm when there is'nt one could it be my end of line resistor? What could it be? Need a starting point.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.