Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marvincoverdell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Movie woman kidnapped locked in a room and locked in a box
    Im Looking For This Movie I Watched A Few Years Ago, Where This Woman, And I think Her Husband had been captured and SHE was locked in a room with nothing but a matress and a toilet, And There Is This Man That Comes Over An Intercom And Talks To Her Every Once In A While, she had to drink from the toilet and they starved her but one day she woke up and a pig head was there and she had to eat it. They Would strap her eyes open and shoot her up with LSD and make her watch scary video clips. Then They folded her into a box and stuck I.V's into her just so she could stay alive. Then In The End They Let Her Out And She Find Her Husband And He Was Being Tortured And He Gets Killed, And Come To Find Out They Were Brainwashing Her Or Something And Trying To Turn Her INto Some Kind Of Secret Agent Or Something lol. I NEED HELP FINDING THIS MOVIE ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 3, 2012, 05:10 PM
    That reminds me of The Recruit 2003
    The man gives up a name when he and his fellow cia female agent are being tortured. After he gives up the name a wall opens and he finds he is in the cia headquarters. It was all to see if he would crack and give up viable info of the cia.

It stars al pacino and colin farrel The Recruit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If not sure what it could be

I do believe she had to drink from the toilet but I can't remember. Sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie of girl locked in room need title [ 0 Answers ]

All I remember is a girl kept in a room with just a bed I think. And all they fed her was chocolate. I think I remember the song fly like an eagle playing in it.

Movie about a young woman who's kidnapped. [ 3 Answers ]

Its possibly a western film but I can't remember. All I do remember is a man kidnaps a young woman, he treats her with respect and she falls in love with him later on in the film. She asks him aren't you going to have sex with me and he says no. At one point she asks for some specific curtains...

Looking for a movie: several men wake up in a locked room, unable to escape, no memo [ 2 Answers ]

Several men wake up in a locked room, no memory and unable to exit; something sinister

Broke into locked computer room [ 2 Answers ]

My teen and her 2 friends picked the locked door and used a card to unlock the door to the computer room. My husband and I keep this door locked until we in the house to supervise. My husband called to let me know that he had to leave for a class. I returned home from work within 30 minutes of...

View more questions Search