Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sukrit123456781 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 08:55 PM
    Cockroaches
    I know there are 400 native cockroach species in australia but I need to know all of their names
    Thanks
    Anonymous
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 09:06 PM
    How about an Australian entomology book?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 09:44 PM
    Then it's time to do some research. That's a lot of work, I doubt a group of volunteers (which we all are), are going to put in that kind of time and effort to do your work.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 09:50 PM
    Did you Google it? An easy Google, the very first "hit" when I Googled. There's a website that lists them all by name and description and photo.
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Did you Google it? an easy Google. There's a website that lists them all by name and description and photo.
    I guess that was too much work. Much easier to start an account here, ask the question, and wait for someone else to do your work for you. :(
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Some of them (the cockroaches, not the OPs) are kind of cute.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I guess that was too much work. Much easier to start an account here, ask the question, and wait for someone else to do your work for you. :(
    Friday evening someone needed help, so I happily asked good questions to lead her to the right conclusion, but she got mad and said, "Stop asking questions, and just do it for me!"
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Friday evening someone needed help, so I happily asked good questions to lead her to the right conclusion, but she got mad and said, "Stop asking questions, and just do it for me!"
    I saw that. Laziness just ticks me off, almost as much as rudeness when we do help.

I'm happy to help people, but not when they're not willing to help themselves. This person posted and ran, hoping that someone would post the info he's looking for while he does what, watches TV?

It's his work. If Google has the answer, let him find it. These kids need to be taught that an education is something you have to work for, not something that's handed to you.

Since I'm not getting the degree, I refuse to do the work.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 10:06 PM
    It was a homeschooling situation, which I fear has taken on a life of its own with parents plopping their child down in front of the computer and homeschooling program, and consider that homeschooling. This cockroach question could be similar, from a homeschool template (although it's Oz, so school's in session now, I believe).
    joshmathews Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Trilobite Cockroach,Bark Cockroach,Giant Burrowing Cockroach,Speckled Cockroach,German Cockroach,Oriental Cockroach etc.
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmathews View Post
    Trilobite Cockroach,Bark Cockroach,Giant Burrowing Cockroach,Speckled Cockroach,German Cockroach,Oriental Cockroach etc.
    And the other 394?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can we break a lease because of cockroaches? [ 5 Answers ]

We have been renting an apartment in Boise, ID for about 5 months. We discovered that we have a cockroach infestation a few days ago but have suspected it for about a week, we brought it to the attention of the land lord and he said that he would "add us to the list" for the exterminator. So they...

Cockroaches? [ 5 Answers ]

my roommates have fairly large american cockroaches (I googled) is this because the house is dirty? What can we do about it? I just movd in with them last month and its creeping me out, I've never lived with a lot of big cockroaches before. Only maybe once in a great while seen a small one...

Can I break my lease if I have cockroaches? [ 13 Answers ]

Here is my problem... I signed a lease before I knew about the roach infestation and they have been trying to help but its not working... its been 4 months of disqusting bugs on my food and dishes, in my bathroom and even in the bedroom! I'm tired of the bug guy coming and spraying harmful chemical...

Small cockroaches [ 1 Answers ]

I lived with friends,where we couldn't get rid of the cockroaches... Now I moved into a roach-free home ( I know for sure,because I inspected everything carefully before moving in) only to find out ( oh horror) that some roaches have travelled with me inside my moving boxes! I haven't seen that...

View more questions Search