Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekkiod Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Steiner School
    Does anybody know much about Steiner Education? I'm thinking of sending my daughter to such a school, but am undecided

Bernadette
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 05:25 PM
    From this website:

Overview of Steiner education

Steiner schools have a unique and distinctive approach to educating children, aiming to enable each stage of growth to be fully and vividly enjoyed and experienced. They provide a balanced approach to the modern school curriculum. The academic, artistic and social aspects, or 'head, heart & hands', are treated as complementary facets of a single program of learning, allowing each to throw light on the others.

To find the rest of the info, just read through the link

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After School Special? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I remember watching in the 80's. It was about a boy with red hair and a frog that sang "That's amore!" The boy was kind of a science geek. I think the frog came to life at the end... Anybody?

School uniforms [ 4 Answers ]

Do you believe that school uniforms should be aloud in schools? If so why I feel that it's a waste of parents money?

School [ 7 Answers ]

When I am at school there are game websites which are blocked Is there anyway I can get onto them

Do you keep HM after school is over? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone keeps their Homework/Class work after the school semester is over? I do but not all of it.

About School [ 2 Answers ]

I happened to be very aggressive most of the time in school I mean just by someone looking at me it seeems to me like I got to do somethng about it because its going to hurt me and this has gotten me to be very popular in school with students and staff I mean students like me cause I won't beat up...

View more questions Search