Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    420505575 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 04:12 PM
    What kind of amp do I need?
    If I have two Boss 15" subwoofers 4-ohm voice coils 1000 Watts each sub what kind of amplifier do I need like how many Watts?

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of dress & color should I wear for homecoming? [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm going into my Sophomore year and homecoming is coming really fast and I want to look outstanding! I've always gotten black, white, and gray dresses and they all look the same. I want to change the color up. So what color would look best on me? I have blonde hair, green eyes and Fine Ivory...

I'm sick & kind of scared... [ 3 Answers ]

Please refrain from telling me to go to the doctor. That's the thing, I don't know if I am pregnant and if I go to my doctors, my mother will find out. I am hoping maybe someone could help me. I have been really sick today, fine in the morning from 7am-9am, then when I went for a cigarette, my...

What kind of amp draw should I see at the door switch of a ruud ugfd [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced a circuit board on a ruud ugfd and noticed on the back, scorch marks. Some of the glue was melted and the copper was blown apart. This was on the hot side of the eac, as well as the 120v bar that the door switch and two transformers are plugged into. I dissconnected the eac. I took...

What kind of monoblock one-channel amp do I need to get 1200 watts from my 2 subs? [ 0 Answers ]

Subs are each 600 watts rms, dual voice coils 2ohm each here is a diagram of the wiring that I want for my 2 subs http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woofer_wizard.asp?submitted=true&woofer_qty=2&woofer_imp= I need to know if I need a 1200 watt amp or a 600 watt. I don't know if getting a 600...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.