Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LILMAMI29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Clogged ear
    I try popping my right ear and nothing and I believe its fluid from my allergies and barely can hear want to clear it asap how do I do that?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 1, 2012, 04:01 PM
    DON'T pop your ears!
    Decongestants work on the ears as well as the nose and sinuses. The ears drain down the throat but the end of the tube gets clogged when the mucous is too thick, so drink tons of liquids (yes, water really does make it thinner), take decongestants or your allergy medicine, and put a menthol coughdrop at the back of your throat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear feels a little muffled and clogged up. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 14 and my hearing is perfect and I've never had any trouble with my ears except for an ear infection or two. But yesterday I had a bath and I got water in both of my ears and I got it all out, but my left ear is gone weird. It feels a little numb and clogged up when there's no water...

Can I use ear syringe if my ears is clogged [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to use ear syringe if my ears is clogged.

Clearing Clogged Ear [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Mhar. I would like to ask what should I do to clear my clogged right ear? It has been 5 days now and I cannot hear well. I hear ringing inside. I am worried and uncomfortable. Please help me. I don't know what to do now.

View more questions Search