Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psb59idaho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Bryant zone perfect two zone, damper not opening for upstairs
    Turned on the ac and found that the 2nd story zone damper is not opening,
    i.e. system is running but can't get airflow to zone 2 - zone one running normal

Check out some similar questions!

I have a duel zone heating system zone one doesn't work but zone two does. [ 0 Answers ]

I already replaced the circulator and thermostats. This is oil fired furnace with baseboard heat. T he pressure on the furnace is running about 30 psi

What's a good price for a bryant 4 ton evolution with damper and zone control and sma [ 3 Answers ]

We are putting an addition on and are soliciting proposals to install a Bryant 4 ton evolution, with damper and zone control and smart sensors and the necessary duct work. The dealer we have always used quoted 18, 500. Seems exorbitant. Any thoughts?

2 zone oil heat, 2nd zone runs 1st zone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a 2 zone oil burner. The 1st zone (upstairs) runs separately and works no problem. The 2nd zone(basment), when we try to run 2nd zone separately , it seems to run zone 1(upstairs) and the baseboard heating upstairs gets hot and heats zone 1 even thought we have the t-stat set low...

Dual zone damper is not working [ 1 Answers ]

We have a dual zone ac in our 2 story. It has been confirmed. But my question is will that cause us to have a large increase in our pg&e bill? Our bill has been astronomical now for 2 years. We've lived here for 3 years. Summer(2006) they had to come out and repair a leak in a pipe. A nail had...

How to lock open damper on two zone system [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to open and keep open the damper for both zones. We need a new damper system and will not have it done professionally until the 30th of November. I own a duplex and the damper system is Control a Temp. We just switched from oil to Natural gas and have a new furnace

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.