Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my heart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 02:56 PM
    14 years I been married
    Hello, well I never thought I would be siting here typing about my marriage but I have 4 children oldest is in military. That I'm proud of and 3 younger ones I'm writng because I have been trying to find out where my life went wrong my husband is a drinker and has done drugs I duno if he still does he says he don't but I threw him out when I found out of his doing drugs I got him a councler he has been very mean in ways it is hard to explain. But the last thing he said to me after dropping are boys off. I felt bad him not seeing them before he left my home he said I cheated on you (see you) and shut the door I was so sad I cryed and still tried to make my marriage. Work I said iforgive you for everything you done to me. But still he lives in a room and I was so upset over that I said I'm filing for a divorce I said I met with them on this date. The only reply I got from him is (y wait)in a text I'm so hurt and sad over his manner to 16 years with me 14 married. Will you please give me some under standing on how to deal with my world crashing around me
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Jul 1, 2012, 08:40 PM
    I am only in ighschool so I don't really know what to say that will help you but one of my friends parents just had a really bad divorse and I know her mom is going to counsiling to talk to someone about it and she found other people who have gone through it to like she went to those group meeting... I hope you are OK

I hope I helped!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by my heart View Post
    Hello, well I never thought I would be siting here typing about my marriage but I have 4 children oldest is in military. That im proud of and 3 younger ones im writng because I have been trying to find out where my life went wrong my husband is a drinker and has done drugs I duno if he still does he says he don't but I threw him out when I found out of his doing drugs I got him a councler he has been very mean in ways it is hard to explain. But the last thing he said to me after dropping are boys off. I felt bad him not seeing them before he left my home he said I cheated on you (see you) and shut the door I was so sad I cryed and still tryed to make my marriage. Work I said iforgive you for everything you done to me. But still he lives in a room and I was so upset over that I said im filing for a divorce I said I met with them on this date. The only reply I got from him is (y wait)in a text im so hurt and sad over his manner to 16 years with me 14 married. Will you please give me some under standing on how to deal with my world crashing around me

He sounds like a knee jerk reaction guy - you say to get out, he says he cheated; you say you're thinking of a divorce, he says go ahead. Does he blurt out whatever crosses his brain at the time?

I also am leaning toward him saying whatever he thought it would take to hurt you - cheating apparently is the first thing he thought to say. Is it true? Maybe. Would I necessarily believe him? No. Of course, he either did or he just tried to hurt you, both of them painful for you.

I do see that your World has crashed. Is there a possibility you could hold off on the divorce, try to get yourself together, perhaps through a therapist or clergy person?

Only you know if you can live with his behavior or if you're better off without him.

It's a difficult call to make and I wish you luck.

Unfortunately when a post is answered, right or wrong, it is pulled from the "open" category so people who are regulars here didn't see it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who was I married to for over 20 years? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are separated for over 3 years. First 18 months very little communication. Then the relationship seemed to turn and we were spending a lot of quality time. However, as soon as things looked like we were going to be under the same roof-she would get hateful. I accepted the separate...

Been married for 18 years [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a question, me and my husband has been married for 18 years, and we are in the process of buying a home in Detroit Michigan, his name is the only name on the deed, is this just his home or does it matter if my name is not on the deed.

Married for 37 years [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for 37 years to a man who turned out to be an emotionally and verbally abusive alcoholic. We have 5 kids who are good kids but 2 of them know they need to change how they talk to people to have a good relationship none of them drink.I'm invisible to my husband there is no...

I am 23 years old I have been on birth control for 5 years now and am married, but ye [ 1 Answers ]

I am 23 years old I have been on birth control for 5 years now and am married, but yesterday I had unprotected sex with someone, he pulled out before he ejaculated but then right after the *** was out he re inserted his penis and we had sex for about 3 minutes after that and he pulled out and came...

Its been two years how do I get over my ex who is now married [ 7 Answers ]

My ex (first love) and I have been broken up for two years, he's now married and I have a boyfriend but I can't love him the way I should because I'm not over my ex. How can I get over him.

View more questions Search