Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CarolynRobinson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 01:38 PM
    My 8 week shi tzu
    My puppy doesn't cry at night, she cries when I'm doing dishes, are anything I do but not hold her. She wants ALL my attention. It's just me and her by ourselves. If a neighbor comes and holds her she cries for me. I got her at 6 1/2 weeks old from a breeder. Please help
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2012, 02:08 PM
    She is just a very insecure puppy.

Ignore her crying. When she cries, walk away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to care for a 7 week old Shih Tzu. [ 5 Answers ]

We just got a 7 week old Shih Tzu. This is the first puppy we've every gotten so young and of a small breed. We just need advice on caring for such a small a young puppy, on all topics.

9 week old shih tzu pottying EVERYWHERE! [ 1 Answers ]

Please help ! I got a shih tzu about a week ago. He is 9 weeks old now. For the first few days he did WONDERFUL at going potty outside. Now, the past 4 days it seems like every half hour he is peeing or pooping in the house. He even pooped on my leather couch this morning! I take him outside and...

Lethargic 2 and a half week shih tzu puppy [ 1 Answers ]

This puppy is half the size of her sister and was previously very active and loud, but now has stopped feeding and is breathing funny. She is just laying on her side and is not even trying to feed. What could be wrong?

How do I train my 11 week old male shih tzu? [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have never had a small size puppy and I thought it would be easy to potty train him but not at all... I take him out every hour or half and he has no problem peeing as soon as we get outside but even after he pees I stay out side with him for 10 minutes or so hoping he will poop but it...

My 4 month old Shi-tzu puppy won't let me know when she needs to go outside [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me how I can get my 4 month old shi-itzu puppy to let me know when she needs to go out to the loo, she goes outside when I take her but if I don't watch her like a hawk she goes on the kitchen floor, I need her to let me know when she wants to go out but have no idea how to achieve it!

View more questions Search