Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needinformation Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Punishment for violating probation due to violating a protective order.
    So my ex has a simple assault on a female pending as well as interference with emergency communications (all charges have nothing to do with me). I have done some digging as to what the punishment for these charges bring. My question is he is also facing two violations of a Domestic Violence Protective Order (my order against him). The simple assault hearing is the day before the DVPO violations. If he is put on probation for simple assault against a female then the following day is convicted of 2 violations of a DVPO-what are the possible punishments? Any information is greatly appreciated!!
    ali18ninja Posts: 159, Reputation: 16

Jul 1, 2012, 07:33 PM
    He could see some jail time. That's what I would expect anyway. But don't take my word for it. He may just have more time on his probation or a mixture of both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violating Restraining Order? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a restraining order against my roommate. He has been told he can not live at our house because of this. I found out that he went to the post office and put a hold on the mail so that I am not getting any of my mail. Is this a violation of the restraining order? What can I do to start...

What is appropriate punishment for violating ethical and legal principles [ 2 Answers ]

I am writing a paper for my class on ethical and legal environment, and this question is in my assignment, I need some help answering it. Can You help?

Violating court order visitation [ 1 Answers ]

I am seeing this guy who is divorced and has three adopted kids. I believe there is a court order that my boyfriend can see them every other weekend. Now here is the big catch my boyfriend lives only about 50 feet frm the kids and he keeps the youngest more than the every other weekend. So I am...

Contemp charge for violating a restraining order [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I Live in New Jersey and I have a hearing coming up soon for contempt for violating a restraining order, I went back to the house so I am guilty, my question is, will I be fined,given probation, or jail time? I have no other criminal record. Also if I am given probation and plan on moving out...

View more questions Search