Ask
    Alfiemac23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 07:09 AM
    Lloyds bank secured debt
    They are making my family lose their home... help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 1, 2012, 08:28 AM
    If you want help you need to provide more details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3rd party creditor on secured debt [ 0 Answers ]

We were behind on our 2nd mortgage payments almost 2 years ago and came to an agreement with the original creditor to make 24 monthly payments and call it even. At the end of the 24 months, they would remove their lien (mortgage) and we would be paid in full. Now, 6 months from our paid in full...

Secured debt pursued after discharge? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I had our bankruptcy discharged in California in Nov 2005. One of the items was a wedding ring from Crescent Jewlers, who is now going through their own bankruptcy. They were listed as a creditor and did not respond or appear at the meeting of creditors. We are now...

High secured debt virtually no unsecured debt [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I have managed our finances pretty good, not great, but highly dependent on my good paying job... which I just lost. I suspect that it could take over a year to even get a 75% of my prior pay level :( House is at least 85k upside down {if even sellable}, 1st mortgage and home equity...

*URGENT* Default on Secured Debt - Ontario, Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I'm hoping you can provide some advice. Last week I received a call from a collection agency regarding an outstanding debt. The only info he had was the amount and the finance company. Based on this, I believe it is for a secured car loan I defaulted on in 2005. Note that I also...

View more questions Search