Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1403helen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 06:45 AM
    ex-husband met an attractive woman separated from her husband but living with him
    Is it meant to be they meet at a hockey camp her separated and unhappy my x stated had a lot of problems and talked to me about them it meant he opened up about his problems fights with two teenage sons one stealing and trouble at school the other diabetic head boy letting his steam off at home as he put it bored with his relationship withhis wife and sexually lack of interest final stages renovating the family home nit picking each other wife working weekend shifts to get enough money to pay for renovations so husband doesn't have to work to hard. The new friendship blossoms they meet for coffee at the beach for a swim they both really like swimming they both want an escape they work in the same suburb at either end of a long street and can meet for lunch and coffee they both like live music and follow the bands a far cry from there home situation her with 3kids 12 15 and 19 and he with 2 boys 14 and 18. So she eventually leaves her husband he left me and the boys 6 months ago and little contact with the boys and his whole personality changed he stated he didn't love me any more hadn't for some time so that's that after 23years no COUNSELLING no choices for me left to cope with boys alone and lost the man I loved coincidence for them and the push for me to open the door to new beginnings or lose the love of my life I miss the old times before he changed he was a good husband and good man but now too far away and distant from us all.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 08:30 AM
    I'm sorry this has happened to you but what is your question?
    If you have the opportunity to move forward, do it. He has basically abandoned you. Get a lawyer. Make sure he takes care of his responsibility to you and your kids.
    I wish you well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband doesn't find me attractive. [ 12 Answers ]

My husband says he doesn't find me attractive. We have been married for just about a year. We we got married he thought that thought I looked OK, I had other qualities that he wanted in a spouse. He thought that he will grow to like me. However, one year down the line... he hasn't been able to get...

Why does my husband not find me attractive? [ 5 Answers ]

Why does my husband find other woman attractive and not me?

When I met my husband, I was young and living life and having fun. [ 5 Answers ]

When I met my husband, I was young and living life and having fun. I only had two good friends and no family. He was great, we fell in love, and married. Soon after, my two friends both moved away and we lost touch, so all I had was him. After two years of trying to have children and not being...

Why doesn't my husband find me sexually attractive? [ 2 Answers ]

Were newlyweds and only in our lower 20's and my husband doesn't seem the least bit attracted to me. He turns me down for sex all of the time. I know he loves me I just wonder if I'm doing something wrong or... maybe there's someone else.

My husband left and I discovered he met another woman 1 month prior [ 11 Answers ]

My husband left me 3 months ago and I have discovered that a month before he left, he was in contact with an old girl friend from high school. (30 years ago). I have since found out that they are dating. Since he left, we have jointly filed bankruptcy. Needless to say, neither of us will have...

View more questions Search