Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katymine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 12:59 AM
    How can I get smaller boobs
    Am 22 and 5,7 very very skinny with this huge boobs don't kn what to do about thm.I L? Big boobs bt I hate mine because I don't find bras and cloths that fit.plus everyone around got very small boobs it makes me feel intimidated.help plssssssss
    qwerty27592 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 04:57 AM
    Well the breast are one of the fattiest areas on a woman. The best thing to do is simple pectoral exercises. Or surgery...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 1, 2012, 08:50 AM
    The only way is through surgery. Exercise might make them firmer, but not smaller.

At your age, if your breasts are disproportionately large, they could cause health problems like back aches, so this may not be considered just cosmetic surgery. Consult with your physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my boobs smaller? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am almost 15 and I'm 5"2, the doctor says I'm finished growing in height and my boobs are size c. I'm 120 lbs but I'm not fat, literally,I'm just very muscular. I have been an avid runner for three years and have always ran varsity,however because of my horrible knees and bad alignment I am...

Boobs smaller [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a c cup and I'm 128 lbs and 5'5 and I hate having bigger boobs. Then the rest of my friends... I've tried not eating that much and that didn't work and I exercise a lot but nothing works... I want a breast reduction but I'm only 15 and my parents don't want me to get that done... Any...

How to make my boobs smaller [ 13 Answers ]

I am 16 years old.. I feel my boobs more bigger my friends as they are more older than me. Please help me. I don't want to make surgery. I want some capsules method treating or whatever. Please help me. I feel shy.

How can I get smaller boobs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 13, 124 pounds and 5'3 1/2 and I'm already a 36D. I hate going to school and changing for gym seeings how every chick around me either has boobs that are smaller than mine or no boobs what so ever. I hate buying bra's and just going inside the store because I know I'm bigger than most women...

How do I make my boobs smaller? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old, 5'6" and 118 pounds. (My BMI is around 17%). And I am a 32DD. I feel that my really big boobs overcompensate for my small figure. I've started noticing that if I don't wear a bra, I develop stretch marks, which is my WORST nightmare. (I've started using Cocoa Butter lotion to...

View more questions Search