Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nilahiii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Pam from The Cosby Show.
    A friend and I are trying to determine Erika Alexander's (Pam) salary per-episode from her run on "The Cosby Show". Does anyone know?

Thanks.
    chakarnis Posts: 55, Reputation: 0

Aug 12, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Maybe the IRS.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 12:16 AM
    Normally what a person makes is a private matter, unless the person is being paid out of the money that is earned through the collection of taxes on the populace. I.e. school teachers and people who are employed by school systems salaries and wages in the U.S. are normally available to the public, but that might not always be the case depending on the laws in an individual state.

Concerning an entertainer, whether that sort of information is available would depend on whether the entertainer and the legal representative of the entertainer would allow that sort of information to be published and available in any fashion.

Unless the information is wanted for some legal reason, I doubt that the IRS is going to be giving it out to anyone as to what someone earns.
    chakarnis Posts: 55, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2008, 01:04 AM
    Exactly,so how do you think you can get that information or from whom. That's next to impossible and if the information came from a second party, that would be unreliable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bill cosby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to get in touch with Mr. (Dr. ) Bill Cosby, but have not been successful in searching for his email or snailmail address. Please don't refer me to websites that ask for a fee to give you a celebrity's address. I can't afford it (I live in the Philippines where a dollar is...

Show name [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a show I saw when I was younger. It was in a library and had some cat and mouse puppets. The mice lived in the wall and there was a train running around the library.

Tv show name [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to remember the name of a show that was on in the late 90's. The only two stars I can remember are alyson hannigan and Giuseppe Andrews. It was a series about all these people who were in a TV show. Giuseppe Andrews starred as a loser guy who hung around the main character. He...

Ed TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I regularly watch Tom Cavaugh's "Ed." There a number of "quotable quotes" in that show - like Ally McBeals's "McBealisms." Can anyone refer me to a website that has a list of them? Please! I especially like what he said about if something wasn't meant to be, you couldn't do anything about it,...

View more questions Search