Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saleem434 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 09:56 PM
    Can we add fake work experience in our resume
    I got job recently after struggling in my education I lost 3 years can add that years as my work experience in my resume it is permitted in islam
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2012, 10:28 PM
    Lying is never ever permitted. Not only for Islam, but for anyone. Lying is wrong. And nothing good can ever come from it.
    Insha Allah you find the correct path!

Assalamu Alaikum
    asas1239 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 01:13 PM
    All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. We ask Allaah to exalt his mention as well as that of his family and all his companions.
    It is not permissible to forge a certificate to prove experience, as this leads to many forbidden matters like the following:
    1. Deliberate lying: the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Lying leads to vice (wickedness, evil-doing), and vice leads to Hellfire, and a man continues to tell lies till he is written before Allaah, as a liar."
    2. Deceiving: The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "He who deceives is not of us." [Muslim]
    3. Giving false testimony: There is a severe threat about giving false testimony, a threat that makes a person refrain and stay away from it. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Shall I not inform you about the greatest of the major sins, they said: "Indeed, O Prophet of Allaah [ sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention )]! He said: "To associate partners with Allaah, and to be undutiful to one’s parents." He was lying down and then he sat up [to show the importance of what he was going to say next], and said: "And false testimony…" The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) kept repeating it [false testimony] until we wished that he kept quiet (because they didn't like to see him angry).'' [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim].
    Allaah knows best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No job experience, what to put on a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm filling out an application and they're asking me my employment history. I've never heard a job before but I do have some volunteer experience from high school to college and have been a part of some clubs. The ones I want to out down, I remember the names, but not the numbers and I haven't...

Should I add more to this resume? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just going for an interview to be a server at a hotel. I'm nervous, but I thought I'd bring a resume. I think I'm done making it. Is there any more I should add or does it look good? Emma R (CONTACT INFO) Objective To utilize my communication skills and knowledge of the food service...

Experience? Does my previous work count as actual bookkeeping experience? [ 10 Answers ]

I have done work that required , I kept all records for a friends pharmacy delivery company mileage, orders,submitting this info for payment from company's and reconciling company's statements with her stubs to make sure she was paid correctly for all work she did. Also did similar work for a...

Action on fake experience [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I worked for a company for about 2 years and in that time one of my friend was new to ?US and was not finding jobs as there was no US experience nor any references. So, as a friend I gave my project details(did not reveal any confidential matters) and gave my phone numbers as...

View more questions Search