Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A1r2i3e4l5 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 09:01 PM
    What is the poem/shanty "My Jolly Sailor Bold" about?
    Okay I know it was in the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie but I've been so obsessed with the poem and I've always wondered what the poem is about? You can find it at these websites:
    JSBlog - Journal of a Southern Bookreader: My Jolly Sailor Bold, 1891
    My Jolly Sailor Bold | L'esprit de l'escalier
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/11041039...ts/6gGE6UuJGfa
    Real sailor-songs - Google Books
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Google the title plus the word "explication" (without quote marks) to find sites that discuss the meaning and origin.
    A1r2i3e4l5 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 01:30 AM
    Thank you for the advice, but I've tried for a couple months and have come up empty-handed :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Who wrote a poem I believe starts with "little bapiche, you bad little boy"? [ 3 Answers ]

A few year ago, okay many, I heard of a poem that I believe starts with "Little Bapiche, you bad little boy"?

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search