Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Family will Questions?
    Husband & I both need a will +gen & durable power of atty
    1.Will it make any difference if we have our will made now in the st. we reside in & move

To another state?
    2.Don't know who to name for executor.
    If only 1 executor is named and he/she passes while we are still living & we are incapable

Of making decision will probate court decide & is this why there should/best to have 3

Listed as in anna nicole smith trial? If the first EX steps down then the next one carries

Out the will?
    Is it necessary to tell the person/persons about being in will as EX or will they find out

After being deceased? Because of "problems" in family I prefer not telling said person that

I want them as EX.
    3. If we (hus./I) have a will made without telling anyone, how is the will carried out? Does

The lawyer file it with court after we make will etc? Can children sell estate etc. if they

Do not find/know of a will?
    4. We have property in another st. that we do not reside in & it does not have my name on

Deed? Should Hus. Be encapable of handling affairs will the Durable Power of Atty papers let

Me sell the property or is it best to have both names on deed for purpose of handling

Property.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Help with family [ 3 Answers ]

Dear, I need help on a situation that, I guess can be described as somewhat abusive. My 20-year-old sister "Kim" has turned into a burden that I don't think I can handle, nor do I want to. I feel like my family is being torn apart an I am being torn up inside. "Kim" is the middle child in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.