Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sprcutie2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Missed Birth Control Pills
    I missed 3 of my birth control pills in a row in the 3rd week of pills, 3 weeks ago. I immediately started taking active pills again and skipped my hormone free pills and started in on a new pack of pills. I have now been alternating between spotting and moderate bleeding for 18 days. Is this normal for missing pills?
    KidChaos Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sprcutie2003 View Post
    I missed 3 of my birth control pills in a row in the 3rd week of pills, 3 weeks ago. I immediately started taking active pills again and skipped my hormone free pills and started in on a new pack of pills. I have now been alternating between spotting and moderate bleeding for 18 days. Is this normal for missing pills?
    WOW, You really need to talk to a DR or Planned parenthood etc, There are no persons qualified to answer medical issues here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Birth Control Pills. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've stopped taking my birth control pills for 4-5 days, without the intentions of actually stopping, I guess I constantly forgot to. The first pill I think I missed was on the 19th of this month then took the 20th then missed 21st and 22nd. My period before this was on the 12th which was in...

Missed 4 birth control pills and had unprotected sex. [ 2 Answers ]

I recently missed 4 birth control pills and had unprotected sex. I spotted for two days and then my flow has gotten heavier like an actual period. My real period is not supposed to start until Sunday. Is there a chance I can become pregnant? Should I expect my scheduled period to arrive? If I miss...

Missed birth control pills, spotting, pregnancy symptoms and late period [ 2 Answers ]

I have missed four or five pills this month I'm on azurette, I spotted about a week ago for a couple days. I'm now two days late for my period, I have had unprotected sex a lot this month and I have been having some pregnancy symptoms from when I have looked up online. Could I be pregnant?

Birth Control missed pills [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I forgot to take my last pill on Saturday a week ago, and then I was not able to pick up my prescription today, and will have to pick it up in the morning. What should I do. Do I take the last pill and the next one tomorrow morning, and then the Monday one on Monday night. I am sexually...

View more questions Search