Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PerfectMichelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 05:57 PM
    I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice.
    I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a test 4 days ago and it was negative. Some one please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

Took Plan B last month and no period this month. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

The second week of last month,my boyfriend and I had sex with a faulty condom. We were both a little worried so I took Plan B the next day. The rest of the month went by smoothly until about the 27th when I went in to the doctor for a blood test because my period still didn't come. Well, the same...

No period for 3mths feeling pregnant but test showing that I'm not? [ 1 Answers ]

I've all the signs and systoms of been pregnant but the test say I'm not my back pain is very bad ans I've had a swollen tummy for 2wks now I've a lot of pain around the sides and a few darts up my cervix can anyone help

1 month no period, 1 month spotting am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

August my period was late, September no period, October spot one day bleeding with lost of cramping for 1.5 days then done and now I'm spotting but only when wyping. My tubes are tied, I'm under lots of stress and my breast started to leak a little and I mean very little while in the shower today...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.