Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Watterlillies Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Acrobat Reader vs Photoshop
    I did not have Acrobat Reader in my computer in the recent past. When I downloaded a jpg, I told my computer to use Photoshop to open it. Now I have Acrobat Reader X but the computer still goes straight to Photoshop. Is there any way to instruct it to use Acrobat Reader?

Secondly, a month ago, I scanned a file to send to a friend. (No acrobat reader yet). He could not open it. He had to go to an Apple store (I don't understand). Does it have anything to do with the fact that I used PS to open jpg files?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 30, 2012, 05:19 PM
    First, Acrobat won't open JPGs only PDFs.

Second, what did you use to save the scanned file?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe reader and adobe acrobat installation problems [ 18 Answers ]

Last week I got hit by Trojan Horses and Virus', so I uninstalled a lot of programs and did a major cleaning of my computer. When I try to install Adobe Reader or Acrobat 7 I get an error message pop-up: "Invalid Drive E" (see attached image). I don't even HAVE a drive E on my computer. ...

How to make acrobat reader the default pdf reader [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently has some problems with Acrobat Reader which led me to install Foxit Reader making that my default pdf reader. Now, I 've resolved the problem with Acrobat Reader and managed to reinstall it successfully but I can't get it to be my default pdf viewer. What should I do?

View more questions Search