Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TweetyXO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 03:39 PM
    90s dance music instrumental
    Hi,

I am looking for a dance track that was released in the 90s(92-96). There are no vocals, its an instrumental. I think it may have sampled this:

Terence Trent D'arby - Delicate (Lyrics) - YouTube

It's Delicate by Terence Trent D'arby. From 0.11-0.18 seconds, that is how the song sounds.

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks in Advance,

Dee
    Ric0102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2014, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TweetyXO View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for a dance track that was released in the 90s(92-96). There are no vocals, its an instrumental. I think it may have sampled this:

Terence Trent D'arby - Delicate (Lyrics) - YouTube

It's Delicate by Terence Trent D'arby. From 0.11-0.18 seconds, that is how the song sounds.

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks in Advance,

Dee
    Hey Dee,

You might have found it yourself, but in case you didn't, I think you're looking for Sweet Dreams by the eurosonics, though it originally from Marilyn Manson, I think.. The Eurosonics version has numerous
    Remakes and mixes and I'd be surprised if no one ever made a purely instrumental version of it. Hope this helped!

Gr, Ric0102
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 7, 2014, 08:18 PM
    Hey Dee,

You might have found it yourself, but in case you didn't, I think you're looking for Sweet Dreams by the eurosonics, though it originally from Marilyn Manson, I think.. The Eurosonics version has numerous
    Remakes and mixes and I'd be surprised if no one ever made a purely instrumental version of it. Hope this helped!

Gr, Ric0102
    You mean The Eurythmics? And it was them that did Sweet Dreams first, then Marilyn Manson remade it 12 years later.

At any rate, I doubt the OP is going to come back since they posted this over 1 1/2 years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s and '90s instrumental music with french words? [ 1 Answers ]

The song was mostly instrumental, but it told a story in French about a women meeting with her lover at her house, they then go to the room to make love, you can here moan, and then you here the front door open and she says (in French) my husband, then you hear a gunshot then police sirens etc.

Looking For Name of Popular Instrumental Hip-Hop Dance Song [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of an instrumental hip-hop/dance song with sound effects like glass breaking, cars, etc. Need the name of song and/or artist. Thanks!

1994 instrumental dance hit [ 3 Answers ]

An instrumental song was released 1n 1994 and was a dance hit but I cannot remember the name of either the song or the artist (not much help - sorry :) But I know there will be someone out there who can help (please?? )

80s dance instrumental [ 1 Answers ]

Hey--I'd like to know the name or name & artist of an instrumental I first heard around 1988, but remained popular for a while in dance mixes. The song has a distinct middle eastern/arabic theme... any clues?

View more questions Search