Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2peas2plant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 12:59 PM
    Emotional help
    I am too young to leave home yet and I need to leave. In the past my family has done things that I can never forget. Some people describe that as being "scared for life" that way a while ago and I still can get myself to forgive him. He hurt my mom first, then hurt me, and then my brother. He has gotten physical only once but the rest has been emotional pain and let down. I want to leave because I have had enough of it. If anyone knows if there is anywere a kid can go for help, please respond. I really don't have any money for a phyciatrist's help. So if you know any free phyciatrists please respond too.
    >email address removed<
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 01:17 PM
    In which country or US state are you?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 01:41 PM
    Child protective services (CPS) are available in both the US and Canada, and other countries as well.

If you're being abused, call CPS. But know this. If they find that there is abuse in the home, they will remove you, and you will be placed in foster care. Foster care is not a picnic. In fact, it may be worse then your current living conditions.

But that's the help that's available.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emotional [ 0 Answers ]

Lately, my sister has been very emotional than usual, I think it starts when she surrounded with family and friends that have kids that graduated from college; and she has two older boys that now in their thirties and still are very dependable on her and her husband. I noticed that every time, one...

Very emotional [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what's going on with me. I've always been a good kid. I've always been nice and caring. But lately I've had a really short fuse and I've made my mom cry multiple times. I don't mean to be so mean. I just get so angry and even small things could set me off. I love my girlfriend, but...

Very emotional [ 6 Answers ]

Hii I been so emotional lately I'm guessing because I'm having problems with my husband, we are trying to conceive and it can be stressful at times.I accused hubby of not being there for me when I'm sad or crying.My moods are getting to both of us I feel we are getting far apart.I never was a...

Why am I emotional? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just been super moody lately towards everyone. Weird thing is, its not around my menstrual cycle. I'm driving my boyfriend crazy and everyone around me. Do you have any tips on how to go back to my giddy self?

View more questions Search