Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arti8609 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 12:33 AM
    10 days period late and hpt -ve
    Hi. I am 25 yrs old. I have been married for about 3 yrs and is trying to conceive from last 3 months. This month I missed my periods for about 10 day.. 2 times I have done hpt both came -ve. Am I pregnant... I am confused what should I do to know whether I am pregnant or not... I want to be pregnant as soon as possible.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 9 days late and 3 negative hpt [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. My partner and I have been trying to conceive conceive for 7 months now. After getting discouraged I did some research and talked to my doc. My pertner had his semen tested, while waiting for the results I was ovulating so we bd'd and I inserted a softcup after each time to keep his...

23 days late for period negitvie hpt don't know what to do next [ 1 Answers ]

23 days late for my peroid negitve hpt don't know what to do next sore boobs and got white nipples some times get cramp

Period 11 days late negative HPT could I still be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently 11 days late. Me and my partner have been trying for a baby since September. I've been charting myself and my periods have been regular at 30-31 days. I have no symptoms of pregnancy, feel normal and I have had no signs of my period either, cramping etc. I've taken a couple...

2 Negative HPT 5 days late with period [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I recently stopped taking my Birth control at the beginning of Jan. Right after I stopped I got my period. Then my boyfriend and my had unprotected sex with the pull out method (he never came inside of me). Just to be safe I took Plan B. The last time I got my period was the middle of jan....

19 days late BFN hpt and still no period feeling very sick [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this whole thing really need some advice. I had my last period on November 1, it is now December 18. I am around 18-19 days late. I tooka hpt last night it was a BFN thought maybe it was because it wasn't a first morning urine. Took another one this morning BFN. I am feeling very...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.