Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yayaliciousde Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 09:23 PM
    I'm looking for foster parents
    I really want to pursue my college but it would be harder for me because my Dad had passed away, n my Mum can't pay for college.

Jun 29, 2012, 09:30 PM
    Needs scholarship
    I need a scholarship to continue my college, I think you guys can help me.. GBU
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 09:39 PM
    Your best way to do this is go to your public library, to the reference desk, and ask this question. The reference department has all sorts of information about local and national scholarships.

Also, call or email or visit the financial aid office at the college(s) you are thinking you might go to. That office will tell you about their special scholarships and any grants you might be eligible for. For instance, my son contacted all three colleges he applied to and went to the one that offered the most in scholarships and grants.

Did you fill out and send in an FAFSA?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 30, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Foster parents don't work that way. Get a job, go to a state college, get your grades up to get scholarships. etc.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 07:58 AM
    Most foster parents raise children taken out of their homes by the government. They are paid to do so, they do not give or pay much for the kids to do extra things. At 18 they send the child on their way, since they no longer get money

Jun 30, 2012, 11:46 PM
    ??

Jun 30, 2012, 11:57 PM
    Help me please...
    I'm so need scholarships, in my contry is very difficult to get..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 1, 2012, 02:44 AM
    What country are you in, and what is GBU, and how far have you gone in school?
    You have to help us more and not just give us a bunch of question marks.

Jul 1, 2012, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    What country are you in, and what is GBU, and how far have you gone in school?
    You have to help us more and not just give us a bunch of question marks.
    Sorry I'm confused, my country is indonesia. GBU is God bless you.. I need to help.

Jul 2, 2012, 04:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Foster parents don't work that way. Get a job, go to a state college, get your grades up to get scholarships. etc.
    Yet, because in my country it is very difficult... I life in indonesia.have another solution?
    current pert

Jul 2, 2012, 12:27 PM
    There is no state school, junior (2 year) college, or anything near enough to home for you to live at home?
    If you study hard and do well in high school, you get a scholarship to college, not foster parents. How old are you?
    current pert

Jul 2, 2012, 12:38 PM
    You've asked about scholarships 3 times over the last 3 days. Please keep it all to one thread, and answer our questions. You still haven't even said what grade you are in yet. You should be asking people at your school, and looking into colleges closest to where you live, and not be asking people all over the world to do it for you. If you can't type 'scholarship my town or area' into search, or look up the financial aid information on the website for the college nearest to you, then you are just expecting everyone else to work for you and probably won't do well in college anyway.

{Threads merged}

Jul 4, 2012, 02:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You've asked about scholarships 3 times over the last 3 days. Please keep it all to one thread, and answer our questions. You still haven't even said what grade you are in yet. You should be asking people at your school, and looking into colleges closest to where you live, and not be asking people all over the world to do it for you. If you can't type 'scholarship my town or area' into search, or look up the financial aid information on the website for the college nearest to you, then you are just expecting everyone else to work for you and probably won't do well in college anyway.

{Threads merged}
    I was 20 years, I now have 3 semesters, I've tried many things, to work side, but it was not enough, I just wanted to pursue my dream to finish my college course
    Thank you for your attention

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for scholarship [ 0 Answers ]

Hellow Dead/Madam I am Graduate of urban management(MA) in 2009 and looking for PhD program in USA or Eureaop. I am more intersted in the field of Business and Economics because my country needs intelectuals in the same field. So do you have any suggestion?

Getting Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

I am Yared Ameneshewa Haile, from Ethiopia. I graduated from Haramaya University with BSc in Agricultural Economics, with 3.09 GPA, in 2009.In addition to this I also have Diploma in Plant Sciences from Jimma University,with 3.39 CGPA and have working Experience more than 7 years in two different...

Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I am Messele Abebe from Ethiopia. I am graduate from a Theology College and want to continue my Masters degree if I could get apportunity from your side. Wishing to hear your response. Thanks,

Reporting scholarship and taxes paid on scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was on F-1 in Spring 2010 (graduating semester) pursuing PhD and she received $8,100 as fellowship/scholarship. And, $1,300 was deducted as NRA tax. She paid around $1,000 as tuition fees for that semester. She has not received a W-2 and no 1098-T was given as she was a non-resident alien....

View more questions Search