Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohnowhatido Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2004, 09:23 AM
    Mixed Messages!
    Lets give this ago, maybe Ill have more help from here

I've been seen this girl for a while now and we grew really attached to each other, everything was perfect, however about 2 weeks ago she threw a tantrum for no apparent reason.

I've asked what the problem was/is and I getno response, anyway decided to let go but ever since that day she doesn't seem to call anymore send me a text message on the rare occasion, conversations seem dry, if I call then maybe she'll answer but frankly I'm get sick of it and want to just cease all contact.

I know she wants to get married soon and is been pressured by her family, figured maybe she's trying to push me into making a decision.

Anyone got any ideas or explanations :confused: :mad:
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Dec 22, 2004, 09:58 AM
    I'd just say: don't push it if she's not into it. I'd also say things can't work if both of you are not interested and participating in the work of keeping the relationship alive.

If you ask me what I would do, I'd ask her if she made up her mind for real about breaking the relationship, and if she said yes, I'd cease all contact with here right there.

Kresho
    missqueenb Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2004, 05:24 PM
    Sending mixed messages?
    :D hello!

WELL! What a situation! All I can say is this... and I'm not speaking for all females, heck, I'm not even speaking for a great margin of us... but here's my opinion, and I hope this helps the situation... you stated that this girl threw a tantrum and you let her go? Hell, you got rid of your girl for just ONE tantrum? What was the tantrum fueled by? Anyway, if you knew that she was ready to be married, why, if you are not, did you kick it with her? And trust me, some of us females would not have given your behind a second thought if you dumped us over just a tantrum... but I noticed in your question that you said you call her and her conversation is dry, and she sporadically sends a text? Well honey, it's because you got rid of her, and what's the point of talking to a man that don't want you? You dig? Just put yourself in her shoes. Dear, her pride is probably hurt, confidence broken, and most of all her feelings are probably truly crushed, hurt, shattered, etc. so in order for her to combat her feelings that still may be there, she has to act cold... my advice, if you don't want to marry her, leave her alone, YOU cease contact, and move on... kisses, the queenb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to deal with "mixed messages" [ 17 Answers ]

I have been getting some "jump though hoop" types BS from Cali girl. She told me "she is not ready for a realaionship" and Im fine with that, but now Im getting the "I miss you" and "Im thinking about you" texts from her... not sure what to think about that. Is the trying to keep me on a leash, or...

Mixed Messages [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I need help. I started dating this guy about 2 months ago and about a month after we started dating he told me that he was not ready for a committed relationship. He said that he had been in 3 back to back serious relationships and he wasn't ready for another. He really backed off for about...

Mixed Messages [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean when a guy says he cares about you, not like a friend but doesn't want to give you false hope. He broke up with me after being together for 6 years and started dating someone 3 months after. Is it likely that his current relationship is a rebound? I know they were intimate and...

So many mixed messages [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there Can someone please help me out with all these mixed messages and general confusion I have? Work is developing really slowly and I'm not financially independent. I'm an english as a foreign language teacher in France. I like it here but am I in the right location? Can anyone feel any...

Mixed Up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had someone do my taxes for me. I gave them all of my documents. On one of the documents was my mother's SS# because we share in a mortgage together. The tax person put that SS# on my return instead of mine (which was on all of the 5 other pieces of documentation). I was unaware of this...

View more questions Search