Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    razz54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Model#917.272751 !8hp OHV Intek Nikki carb.
    Have order rebuilt kit of carb, Need a Diagram or picture on how to rebuild,
    I need to adjust valves to will not turn over?
    Would welcome any HELP Thanks
    EmmettF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 09:45 AM
    OutdoorPowerinfo.com/nikki, will have your nikki rebuild procedure. These carbs are prone to flooding, hydor locking the engine. If the engine won't turn over with the spark plug removed, you may have a seized engine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman 917.272751 [ 14 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 917.272751 Briggs 18 OHV Intek Plus. I have it for 10 years with no problems. This year I got 2 weekend grass cuttings in until the third cutting I was 45 minutes into the 2 hour event when the tractor sputtered, ran, sputtered, ran, sputtered, like some one took the fuel line...

How do you put gear oil in the craftsman model 917.272751 [ 0 Answers ]

The rear right tire is throwing oil and I want to know how to put gear oil in my craftsman model # 917.272751. The rear end is starting to make a noise.

I have a Craftsman tractor model 917.272751. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman tractor model 917.272751. When I start it, it runs for about 1 minute,then starts missing and finally stalls. Sometimes it will restart, but sometimes it will not. However, after awhile, it will start again. Please advise

Nikki Carb - Return Spring Tension? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I have a small question here and looking for some advice. I am in the middle of a nikki 1bbl carb rebuild off a kohler CV25 OHV, and on the choke shaft end was a return spring coiled up around the shaft and I am wondering if there is any special tension or number of winds to use when...

Nikki carb adjustments [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to adjust a Nikki carb on a kohler command ohv engine? I can't find any screws for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The engine will only run at full choke. I have ajusted the govenor.

View more questions Search