Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 1, 2007, 11:52 AM
    View customized Myspace profiles?
    Is there a way to view customized Myspace profiles in normal mode?
    The problem with customized profiles is that they take an age to load and they are not always compatible with my monitor display. I'm sick of waiting 5 minutes for a profile to load, and then when I click on something, I have to wait another 5 minutes for the page to reload!

I've got a 2mb download speed, but it just isn't enough to keep up with these over-pimped pages. :confused:
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 03:23 AM
    The answer is no. It is a complete page. People usually edit them in HTML and that is the complete page which you see. If your on 2MB it should be fine even for the pimpiest pages, why not do a speed check on your connection? Look on Google for one.
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 5, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Thanks Jiser, my download speed is about 1.86mbps but it's nowhere near fast enough to cope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Profiles [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a friend on the Web. I know she has Cox Internet but I don't know her email. Is there a way of finding her email? Thank You

Gmail profiles [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to trace out a profile of Gmail. Basically I am getting emails from one of the gmail accounts and I would like to traceout the persons details based on his... may be a way to check the gmail profile just like Yahoo... Thanks

Myspace [ 2 Answers ]

How do I put a background on my myspace and other cool modifications? Thanks.

Local profiles [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering about what specifics, local profiles tie down either by using Deep Freeze after copying a specific profile to the default user, or by using the mandatory local profile. I am having some issues with default printers changing after freezing the local proflie. Are they included in a...

Myspace [ 3 Answers ]

How do we make it automatic in which users at myspace.com when they join, and enter their personal information in which it is automically updated. And, they enter pictures, it come up immediately, how do make it? Is it some sort of database?

View more questions Search