Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1trap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 03:19 PM
    At&t stock history and splits
    Hi, I'm looking for a way to figure out all the splits and sinoffs and remergers of ATT stock. My dad and mom both retird from Western Electric and SW Bell. Dad passed about a year ago and mom is wanting to add myself and sister to the ownership of stocks?? Can anyone direct me to a place I can find out what stocks my mom currently ownes? I know allot of ATT stocks where purchased before the big splint in 1984.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find dividend history of AT&T stock prior to 1984 [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a website that will list dividends annually for AT&T stock purchased in 1957?

Stock Dividends and Stock Splits [ 1 Answers ]

PharmGen, a pharmaceutical company, was founded two years ago. Like most pharmaceutical companies, PharmGen did not make any profits in its first two years of operations since the company spent heavily on research & development to create new drugs. However, in order to continue to attract...

At&t Inc stock splits [ 1 Answers ]

AT&T Inc stock purchsed June 1984. How many splits until June 2007

Stock splits and stock dividends on EPS [ 1 Answers ]

Here are my questions and what I came up with. Please let me know if this is correct or point me in the right direction, thanks. a. For the year ended December 31, 2005, Finco, Inc. reported an earnings per share of $3.12. During 2006 the company had a 3-for-1 stock split. Calculate the 2005...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.