Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ibrahimmohsun91 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Cameras
    Hi.. I intend to buy a camera.. but I do not know any thing about cameras.. when I asked about them they ,here in Iraq,told me that sony w620 is for 102$ while nikon d3100 is for 520$ knowing that the two (as I know) are hd videoing and 14 mp for pics.. so I am tired of thinking about the difference and whether nikon deserves for this difference or not?. please help

Check out some similar questions!

Compare Cameras [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the difference between a Nikon D40 and Sony A200. Which is better:confused: they are around the same price. Thank You:)

Specifications for IP Cameras [ 2 Answers ]

I need to add IP cameras to my 'warehouse' area. What do I need to look for as far as camera specifications go. I need some that have good resolution then I can use some that do not have to be that great. The good resolution ones will have cover an area of about 8' x 8' x 6'. The not so great...

Cameras and magnets? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a magnetic snap shut case for my camera, and I am wondering if magnets are safe for cameras cause I heard somewhere that they aren't... my camera is a Samsung L100 does anyone know if its good to go?

Ticket Cameras [ 9 Answers ]

I recently got flashed by a ticket camera. I have never gotten a ticket in my life, never even been pulled over for anything. The speed zone was 55, I was driving around 50-55 with two witnesses to confirm this statement as I had cruise control on. First off what can, might or will happen. Will...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.