Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melisa95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Mom hates me
    Greetings from Turkey! I'm a girl and 16 years old. I have some problems with my mother. I think she hates me and sometimes I think she wants kill me! She can't stand my face. Before my sister was born she loved me but now she loves my sister .Every night I'm crying in my bed but she doesn't care. What should I do? I don't know it. In school my marks are the best all my teachers love me but alwaysmy mom wants more. I'm always study hard my lessons but she hate me and I'm too scared.. I love her so much I want talk with her but I can't! She never listens me. I know if I want tell her something, she will begin to shout me! I'm really depressed please help me:/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 02:58 PM
    How old is your sister?

Where is your father in all this?
    melisa95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 03:44 AM
    She is 11. And my dad works at an office so he's always tried

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Her mom hates me now because of her ex [ 4 Answers ]

This girl (17) I've been talking to has a ex who hates me, which I understand. But now her mom hates me because of him and I know he told her true things about me but left of a lot of details, like how I did dropped out of school but I'm going to college in 4 months, I smoked cigarettes but I'm...

My mom hates me [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, My mom has been treating me like for a long time now (about 2 years) she was always resentful and mean to me growing up because my dad favored me to make up for her behavior towards me. Which he doesn't dare do any more after years of her rath. I was a difficult baby (not sleeping...

My mom hates me [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has been treating me like dirt for the past few years, it has been really bad this year. She usually seems nice but every few days she gets mad at me for no reason. I try and keep good grades in school, but say if I miss an assignment, or forgot to turn something in, SHE GOES NUTS! And when...

My mom hates me. What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

My mum really hates me and we had a little argument and now she hasn't spoken to me in ages. When she does talk to me, she says horrible things in a sly voice. I didn't even do anything wrong, I was just a little bit selfish that's all. And now that she's angry with me, my older sister is sucking...

My mom hates me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 23, married, I have two children and I believe my mother hates me. Well, she gets really mad at people all the time and she seems to think that whenever she is mad at someone I should be mad at that person to. Which I cannot do. Therefore, she get mad at me. The other day she calls...

View more questions Search