Ask
    prince143643 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 10:42 AM
    What is Microsoft office 2003?

It is an application software.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 1, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Microsoft Office is a suite of productivity programs.
    Baically you have a word processor, shreadsheet, e-mail client, database and presentation maker.
    Further information can be found here: Microsoft Office 2003
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 1, 2007, 12:01 PM
    You know, you could have just typed that into Google!
    It's a sophisticated piece of software and not at all easy to learn (Word 1.0 had about 100 tools & options compared to it's latest version which has something like 2000! )

If you are looking for an Office program and you don't want to spend much, take a look at Open Office - it's free, and it's very good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Office 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

I can not see font colors or background colors in excel work sheets (in power point is always set to grey scale and always required to click view,color tabs to get colors). Can somebody help me?

Office 2003 Pro. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I had to do a "return to factory" reset on my laptop. Prior to that I had Office 2003 running perfectly. Obviously, it was uninstalled when my "C" drive was wiped. I had to download 68 windows updates to get my PC safe. Now I cannot install Office 2003. Iget the message: "Microsoft...

Install Ms Office 2003 [ 8 Answers ]

I'm trying to install Ms Office 2003 on Windows XP platform. It can't work. It says "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log files exists and is writable." How do I solve this problem.

Office 2003 password not saving! [ 1 Answers ]

Please, please, please help! Everything was fine until about a week ago, when my system was attacked by a virus, which shut it down although it failed to get it. Anyhow, I've cleaned and checked everything, and my AV & firewall have kept everything out, luckily. Except... ... my office 2003...

Office 2003 Needs To Close [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, every time I open a word document or anything from office 2003 a window opens saying that it has encountered a problem and needs to close. I already tried to repair it and re-install it but still the same. Any ideas for a fix? Windows xp. 1300mhz. 1024mb Thank you

View more questions Search