Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ascannon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Wires and plug giong to a/c compressor are burned up can I just replace that or will
    The wires and plug going to my payne a/c unit compressor are completely burned up. Can I just replace that or will I need a new compressor?

Check out some similar questions!

How oftern to replace spark plug wires 2005 Taurus? [ 3 Answers ]

My car only has 34,000 miles at this time. Do wires need replacing anyway? How about the plugs, because of the age?

My interherm electric furnace just overheated and burned some wires and fuses [ 4 Answers ]

I have had this furnace serviced a few times its an 1980 interherm Ive had the sequnizers replaced the limit switches the fan and all new wires and it has worked fine for about three years then the other morning I woke up to a house full of smoke and my filter was on fire. I don't want this to...

Ceiling fan 3way switch has 4 wires and new one has only 3 wires. How do I replace? [ 1 Answers ]

The 3-way speed switch on my ceiling fan broke. I bought a new switch from Home Depot. The original switch has 4 wires, pink, yellow, grey and black. They are labeled black-L, yellow-1, pink-2, grey-3(strip). New switch has 3 wires, red, blue and black. Labeled, black-L, red-1, blue-2. How I...

Can I replace a 240v plug/cord with a 110v plug/cord on a KitchenAid Mixer (5KMP50)? [ 5 Answers ]

I have acquired a KitchenAid Heavy Duty 5-quart 10-speed Mixer model #5KPM50, which has a European-style 240v plug. I know there are converters available, but I want to replace the 240v plug with the standard 110v plug used in the USA. Can I replace just the plug or should I replace the plug and...

Replace 2-plug GFGI with a 4-plug GFCI? [ 7 Answers ]

I am remodeling my bathroom and my wife wants a 4 plug outlet. She currently uses one for the hair dryer and one to charge her electric toothbrush. The intent is to add a lighted mirror or something else that uses little power. Would it be OK to replace the GFCI with a 4 plug GFCI? I suspect...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.