Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geostar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 04:31 AM
    Honeywell furnace fan control center replace
    Were can I get a fan control center r8405b100s honeywell for a lennox furnace G8q4-150e-9 furnace ( Canadian numbers) ?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Control Center Wiring [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to make this old Magic Chef furnace work in my garage. I got it and the Fan Control Center was broken, laying inside unwired. I have no wiring diagram for this unit but the M# is G76-7502 C2-5. I need help wiring the fan control center and the fan limit switch to power. I bought a new...

Rheem Furnace Fan Control Center Transformer [ 2 Answers ]

I was replacing my transformer/fan control center for a Rheem Furnace (central Heat/air) and did not label the wires. I am now very confused... I have two sets of contact wires coming out of the relay, one set "no" and the other "nc". And the Primary wires on the transformer... How do I connect...

Fan Control Center wiring [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I need help!! I have a White-Rodgers/Steveco 90113 Fan Control Center with a SPDT relay. I need to know how to wire it, I have a thermostate with the red and green wires running to the fan control center, all I need to do is run a single stage fan on my Ducane furnace so the blower will...

Fan control center to blower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white rogers-steveco 90-113 fan control center and I would like to know how to wire it to my airco hot air furnace so I can use the blower for my outdoor wood boiler and also how to wire the thermostat to the fan control

Fan Control Center Wiring [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I have an oil forced air furnace, with the fan controlled by a Honeywell L4064 fan limit control. The fan itself is capable of two speeds. I would like to add a fan control centre so that I can control the fan from a switch, hopefully able to select speeds. I gather adding a White-Rogers...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.