Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbylee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 04:15 AM
    My son will be two in July and I was just wondring could he see ghost?
    First off he sleeps in the dark by himself whbich he has never had a problem with before he wakes up screaming and pointing at thin air which is creepy and before bed we use to sing him a little song like hush little baby but now he crys when we do it. And at night he will look down the hall and point like he's scared of something...
    questionsgalore Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 06:49 AM
    I have always been told that young children and animals are more likely to see ghosts... I don't know why though
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 08:36 AM
    Most ( OK all I have ever known) will have make believe friends, ( very serious ones that can last for several years) and they will see and think there are monsters in the closet, down the hall, under the bed, coming out of the wall. This is normal, do a monster check before bed time, get a spray bottle of water marked monster spray to get rid of any "hidden ones)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 29, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Most ( ok all I have ever known) will have make beleive friends, ( very serious ones that can last for several years) and they will see and think their are monsters in the closet, down the hall, under the bed, coming out of the wall. This is normal, do a monster check before bed time, get a spray bottle of water marked monster spray to get rid of any "hidden ones)
    I think that is a great idea when the children are make believing or simply have an irrational fear, even though they possibly have not experienced anything. The spray bottle and night time checks should probably be the first thing you "try". If it doesn't seem to do the trick, I am a firm believer that spirits manifest to children more often than we believe. If you believe something really may be going on at the spiritual level, I recommend talking to a local pastor or ministry that may have experience in this type of situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My autistic son laughs at nothing and talks to himself is it a ghost? [ 11 Answers ]

My autistic son laughs at nothing and talks to himself is it a ghost. Als a lot of strange things have been happening recently. The dogs are growling and barking at something not there, I had the gas ring turn its self on and drawers opening by themselves. Also banging and things in the corner of...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

4th of July what you going to do? [ 15 Answers ]

My favorite holiday and it looks like I might have to watch fireworks on phantomfireworks.com or something. Thanks to global freezing I am wearing a winter army jacket! AND it will probably rain on my picnic too! IF it was going to be nice and hot I WOULD be sitting right in that spot by that...

View more questions Search