Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessa90 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 03:44 AM
    I want to get my girlfriend back
    I am lesbian and I was in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend. At first things were fine. We were together nearly three months. We sometimes had fallouts because she told me I hurt her when I didn't trust. I didn't trust her fully and I realise this is what hurt her. Towards the end of the relationship she would be more distant with me and spend less time talking online to me. She fell out with me because I thought she was still online when she'd gone offline. The site said still online and I thought was she chatting to another girl on a dating site? We made up after two days and I told her sorry and she said to me she was about to give up and thinking how can she be with me if I don't trust her? We did make up on the phone she said things like lets move forward I don't want to go thorugh that again. Things seemed fine until a week later when she told me she just wants to be friends. We spoke as friends for a day then had no contact for two weeks. She recontacted me . When I appologize she says its fine when I appologize for everything and for hurting her before. But when I try to ask does she want to start again she says I'm sorry I just want to be friends or I'm sorry I can only be your friend. It seems no matter what I try she's putting up resistance and I don't know how can I break through this resistance to get back with her? Please can I have help quickly? Because she's changed her profile on the dating site to say I'm looking for you but it still says looking for friendship. I'm worried some other girl will get her. Please please help me quickly? I need to show her that I'll treat her right this time. Please tell me how to break through the resistance she is putting up. I read about a seed letter technique but is this advisable or could this blow my chances all together? I've read that I'm supposed to agree to the breakup to remove resistance? Is this correct or will this ruin my chances? Thanks for the help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 29, 2012, 03:55 AM
    Seriously, Three months AND long distance, Give it up.
    If you have had all these problems in such a sort space of time, you clearly would be better apart.

Time to go your separate ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend went back to her ex? [ 3 Answers ]

She got back with her Ex boy friend, before that I was going out with her. Even now she calls and texts me and even if I don't talk to her she calls me and asks "why you don't want to talk " Is she using me? What should I do? Does she like me? She never talks about her boyfriend. I ask her...

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

Will my ex girlfriend come back me? [ 7 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

I want my ex girlfriend back [ 9 Answers ]

Ok here it gos this is why we broke up I was treating her like a princess Too much and what she wanted was to be treated equal like every one else so we have been going out for 8 months and almost 9 and she broke up because of that and were still friends its been like a week since we broke up and I...

Should I get back together with my girlfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

Well... this feels stupid. I had been going out with this girl for about 4 months or so and I really liked her and I think she liked me a lot as well. But the thing is that we didn't seem to get any closer, we were kind of stuck in the beginning stages of a relationship. I'm a pretty outgoing...

View more questions Search