Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jayjay02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 12:37 AM
    Untrustworthy boyfriend or paranoid?
    I know he lies cause he lies in front of me to our friends and family and we have been togther well over a year so I have picked up on his trates and I have caught him lying to me but he said he didn't want me to panic or get angry but I'm sick of that as an excuse from partners if u know it will do that either don't do it or just be up front! So I honestly don't know anymore what is truth and what are lies but what I need help with is am I crazy when I think that when I leave the room and the atmosphere in the room is with his friends like he's hiding something I hear " oh yeah that" loud enough to hear but then I hear mumbles like whispering and then " yeah work something something " then denies it or just little situations that don't ad up I have heaps if u can help and want to know more I'll explain it really makes so self doubting cause he calls me crazy and how do I come up with this crap when in situations I know what I saw or heard ahhhhhhh

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is talking to his ex (again). I'm paranoid. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend has cheated on me with his ex girlfriend before, I forgave and took him back. 4 months later they start talking and as day's go by they keep getting closer and closer, I confronted him about it and say's that's his business and I shouldn't worry about it. Every time he gets a call, or...

Overly Jealous and Paranoid Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I've got a situation on my hands and would love some feedback (in fact, I'm in desperate need of it right now!) My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 1.5 years, and we also live together. Toward the beginning of our relationship, I made a stupid decision: I had a coffee...

Is my boyfriend treating me right or am I paranoid? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my guy for over a year, I love him and I'm always telling him and trying my best to show him. I'm always thinking about him and doing all little things I can just to surprise him or make him feel good. The thing is he doent do anything like that for me, I wonder if he thinks about me...

Is my boyfriend gay or am I being paranoid? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I have been with my boyfriend for just over a year and I love him so much we do have a great time together, however until I met him at age 18 (he is 18 also) he had never taken part in any physical activity including masturbation as he had a very sheltered childhood. Things such as hand jobs and...

My girlfriend is untrustworthy? [ 41 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this forum anyway I have this girlfriend we have been going out for about 2 years now and during those 2 years she has lied to me about doing cocaine crystal meth weed shrooms ecstacy. And it hurts me so much that she lies to me all the time. But that is in the past. Recently she...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.