Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pam0705 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 11:51 PM
    Brother SE400 Presser Foot Question
    Hello, I'm new to sewing and have a Brother SE400 machine. I'm working on learning how to make clothing and embroider onto clothing for my grandchildren (when and if they arrive)... I thought it would be a fun hobby, however, at 50+ years old it is VERY frustrating to say the least. It's not as easy as it looks! Haha...
    My question is... what presser foot would work best to apply the snap tape that goes into the crotch or shoulder of a baby outfit? I'm using the continuous snap tape like fabric rather than sewing each snap individually. I though that would be quicker but I've tried a variety of presser feet and I'm unable to sew straight because the snap is in the way which moves the area I'm trying to sew outside of the needle area.. I hope this makes sense... if it doesn't, please let me know and I will try to explain further.
    Thanks a million for any help or advice you can provide.
    Pam

Check out some similar questions!

Presser foot FOR CAPITAL sewing machine CAPITOL? [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for parts mainly pressure feet and cam disks for a capitol 600 sewing machine

I have fitted a high presser tap in my kitchen and the system is not high presser [ 0 Answers ]

Can you help please I have fitted a high presser tap with a spray in my kitchen also a high presser tap in one of the bedrooms and the presser of the hot water is not enough for the taps to work eficently, (the cold is fine as from the mains) although the other taps in the house are fine, I have in...

Is the Presser foot & Walking foot interchangeable between the Adler 67 & Adler 167 [ 0 Answers ]

Can one interchange a presser foot & Walking foot from Adler 67 to Adler 167

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.