Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bfthompson23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Qudo lawyer that gave bad advice, I lose ex
    Can my former husbands pension be over turned. Originally I was to get his pension after he retired. One and half week before he reitred I was notified I will not have his pension if I did not get it changed before he received his first check. He said he never knew his lawyer put that in the divorce. He wanted me have the pension and he "said" he cannot change it. He is a longshoreman "ILA" What can be done, please, if any?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue someone who gave me a bad check to cash [ 3 Answers ]

I cashed a check for a friend through my bank account. Both checks came back nsf and overdrafted my accounts. This happened in the middle of August this year and he still hasn't made any effort to repay me. When it happened I asked him about it and found out he had stolen checks but he swore that...

BAD Law (Lawyer) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone- I am writing for some advice on how to handle this situation. After the summary are my questions I'm hoping to get guidance on- My daughter rear ended an SUV with a friend's car. I offered to pay the deductible on the insurance for the insured vehicle she was using. I had asked...

Infidelity. No Lawyer.bad? [ 2 Answers ]

My friends marriage is over. It had always been rocky. Yes, he was unfaithful. They are going to fill out the bulk of the paperwork on their own and use a mediator when needed. She is letting him stay in his ancestral home. They have another home literally feet away and some land. A women...

Bad lawyer [ 2 Answers ]

What can I do about a lawyer that we are very unhappy with?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.