Ask
    deejayramy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 04:37 PM
    I need help to find a movie
    Hi
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Well you need to give details LOL
    Like what do you remember about the film etc..
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jujubees View Post
    well you need to give details LOL
    Like what do you remember about the film etc...?
    Oh come on, don't you know anything about movies? With his description, I have been able to narrow it down to about 5,000 films... simple!

Personally, I think it's The Terminator or maybe HG Wells Time Machine.

Jun 30, 2012, 05:15 AM
    That depends on when it came out. More recent movie can be timeline with David Thewlis
    David Thewlis - IMDb

Or time machine 2002
    Or 1960

Or try searching here by tyoing time machine under description Advanced Movie Search at filmsandtv.com
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 08:21 AM
    How about "Bill and Ted's Big Adventure" the classic?? Of time travel

Jul 3, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Loved Bill & ted's LOL
    Not sure if I should admit that LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

Trying to find movie, vauge 80s - 90s Thriller may be time travel [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find movie, vauge 80s - 90s Thriller may be time travel. Remember a scene at the start as credits roll a man running alongside a highway in the dead of night, hiding around or in a building or shack. Being pursued by someone I think(or he thinks he is). Been searching all night and can't...

Time Machine/Travel Movie from 80's [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie from around the 80's. The plot had an evil guy "rival scientist?" that went back to medieval times to kill off the ancestor of another scientist. The good scientist daughter is sent back with a guy and I think another girl to stop the evil scientist from...

Trying to find a time travel movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie I think it was in the 80s, the movie starts in the 1940s where two men are on a navy ship where the ship has a time travel device on it and the I think the ship gets hit and these two men jump off it and end up in the present day. Dose anyone know what the movies...

Trying to find an old time travel western [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has been looking for a movie for years and I am trying to find it for her for christmas she remembers a tombstone type setting four men standing in the old west with the long coats and stuff then all of a sudden they are on a runway and a airplane is coming in to land someone please help me!!

View more questions Search