Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grrr_4ever Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Need help with Step 3+ of "Soft as Lamb Scarf by Heather P." Pattern?
    I am work the Soft as Lamb Scarf By heather P. And ran into problems in the 3rd Section and Beyond. I am not sure of her abbreviation and what she menas by "ch-2 sp". I also am unsure if it calls for using the hole from the wrap-around.

1. Small shell in 2nd ch from hook,*sk 2 ch, small shell in next ch, repeat from * across to end (total of 57 small shells). Working in same st as last small shell, you will begin row 2.
    2. Small shell in same loop as the small shell you just completed in row 1 (this will make a little circle and you'll now be on the other side of your original chain),*small shell in the next single loop created by the shell on the opposite side of your work, repeat from * across (total of 57 small shells), sl st in next sc, ch 1, do not turn work.
    3. Small shell in ch-2 sp, and in each ch-2 sp across (total of small shells), sl st in next 2 sc, ch 1, do not turn work (first side of edging is complete).
    4. Small shell in ch-2 sp, and in each ch-2 sp across (total of small shells), ch 1, turn.
    5. Repeat row 4 until scarf measures 5 inches, ch 1, turn.
    6. Large shell in ch-2 sp, and in each ch-2 sp across (total of large shells), ch 1, turn (this is the first row of edging for the other side of your work).
    7. Repeat row 4 (as written with the small shells).
    8. Repeat row 4 (as written with the small shells); fasten off.
    Weave in ends.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Looking for The Kingsmen Song "Mary's Little Lamb." [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I acquire the music and lyrics to the Kingsmen "Mary's Little Lamb? Can be sheet music, music book,accompaniment tape or cd.

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Cambridge Glass "Round" Pattern in Lt. Emerald? [ 1 Answers ]

I believe this is the name of these pieces I have had for about 65 years but I can not find any information to see if I am correct. Nor can I find an approximate value. Both the Cream Soup Bowl and the underplate have the "C" in a triangle. The pieces are in excellent condition. Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.