Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgo0802 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Miscarriage?
    I am currently on my birth control pill when I unexpectedly start spotting, then a couple days later it becomes heavy and a large rubbery white sack like thing drops from my vagina, did I have a miscarriage?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Were you not curious enough to find out what was in the 'large rubbery white sack'? And where did this land, in the toilet? Sorry your story needs some more explanation and how would we know if you had a miscarriage from your description.

You had no discomfort, no pain from this because there would have been discomfort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Is this a miscarriage?! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a miscarriage question: Two weeks ago today I had an belly ultrasound when I was 8 weeks 2 days and it went very well. I was able to see the baby and hear a strong heart rate of 175! A mere four days after my great ultrasound I started spotting brown. I experienced some bad period...

Miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I had a miscarriage July 12 2011 , I was only ten weeks pregnant . Is been about four weeks and still no period , just light spotting , no pain at all . I've been having intercorse with my husband amd I do feel pregnant , maybe is just mental.. Can I be pregnant again this soon ? Helppp

Trying again after a miscarriage [ 3 Answers ]

How long should we wait until we start trying to get pregnant again.. I miscarried Sept. 27 at 13 weeks and did not have a D&C.. I don't go back to my doctor until next week for my 2 week check up.. Just curious. We haven't decided if we are going to try again or not because we don't want to go...

Could I have had a miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a little confused, because I had an experience last night that seemed a lot like a miscarriage, but there were a lot of things that made it kind of weird that I would have been pregnant in the first place. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. I've only had about 3 periods on my own in my life,...

View more questions Search