Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    obxgirl90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Would you be so kind to help me?
    All right I had protected with (condom sex with my boyfriend recently , and my expected period was June 26th, now its been 2 days late.
    My period is irregular,
    I am worried
    How long should I wait to test?
    I am freaking out,
    tootaloo699 Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

Jun 28, 2012, 03:21 PM
    You can test right after you are due to start your period. Now let me tell you that protection is not 100% full proof by any means, if you think there is a way to be fully protected your right there is, it's not to have sex at all. Wait until your married, this is not something you need to practice for, the best way to mess up your chances for children an a wonderful life is getting a s.t. d. (sexually transmitted disease). {preaching removed}

One important thing to understand is that every woman's body is different. The process of conception can, therefore, vary greatly from one woman to the next. On top of this, pregnancy can occur several days after conception. In some cases, it can be as much as a week after conception before the fertilized egg actually implants in the uterus, and the hormone hCG (Human Chorionnic Gonadotropin) starts to increase.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 03:33 PM
    You can test right after you are due to start your period.
    Sigh. Yes, the OP can test now, but it's more than likely too early to test, which would mean a false negative. It would be much better to wait at least a week after her period is due, and even then it may be too early to test. She should test with first morning urine, and follow the directions on the test exactly. If it's negative wait another week or 2 and test again if she still hasn't gotten her period. She could also go to a doctor for a more accurate blood test.

Please don't get pregnant an then have any abortion, it will scar your mind an body for life. You will also kill a child that God created an gave you as a gift. Yes children are a gift from God!
    This site is worldwide, we have all different nationalities, and beliefs on this site. If you want to preach about God, or want to preach about what you believe is right, there are forums for that. The pregnancy forum is not one of them. Unless the OP states that she is religious and wants a religious answer, you will not preach and state your beliefs as fact.

If the OP wants an abortion, we will support that decision, and help her.
    tootaloo699 Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

Jun 28, 2012, 04:13 PM
    This country was founded on God an the first amendment says I can say whatever I want. Now go be helpful to those you can, that's is why you're here!

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tootaloo699 View Post
    This country was founded on God an the first amendment says I can say whatever I want. Now go be helpful to those you can, thats is why your here!

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Which country are you talking about? The country you live in? How do you know what country the OP (Original Poster) lives in, or what her beliefs are?

The first amendment is only valid in the US. This is a worldwide site.

This site has rules and regulations, you agreed to them when you joined. You will not push your beliefs on anyone on this site. You have the right to your beliefs, and we respect those beliefs, but keep them to yourself when answering questions such as this.

Abortion is also a right, or did you forget that?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2012, 04:34 PM
    This country was founded on God an the first amendment says I can say whatever I want. Now go be helpful to those you can, thats is why your here!

I have no idea what this means. I DO know that AMHD is a privately owned site.

You can't say whatever you want.

Your right to say what you want ends where my rights begin.

How do you see Congress making a law prohibiting the freedom of speech to be related to this thread?
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2012, 04:39 PM
    [QUOTE=tootaloo699;3172937]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Which country are you talking about? The country you live in? How do you know what country the OP (Original Poster) lives in, or what her beliefs are?

The first amendment is only valid in the US. This is a worldwide site.

This site has rules and regulations, you agreed to them when you joined. You will not push your beliefs on anyone on this site. You have the right to your beliefs, and we respect those beliefs, but keep them to yourself when answering questions such as this.

Abortion is also a right, or did you forget that?[/QUOTE

Apparently you never went to church an learned "thou shall not kill". God made you brought you into this world an can an will someday take you out.
    I would love it if one person who was ranting about religion could spell.

Personally, I think your God or my God or no God is going to "take" everyone out at some time of another.

You can't argue the Constitution and law in one sentence and morality and God in another. So - where are you? On the side of the State or on the side of religion?

Apparently you wave the flag when it comes to First Amendment Rights but drop the flag when it comes to abortion?
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Apparently you never went to church an learned "thou shall not kill". God made you brought you into this world an can an will someday take you out.
    That's your belief, not mine, and you have no more right to force your beliefs on me, than I do to force mine on you.

We have religious forums on this site. We have a Muslim forum, a Jewish forum, a Christian forum, and many more. If you want to preach, or discuss your beliefs, go to the religious forum.

If you continue to preach in forums where no one has asked for your views on God, I will continue to report you.

This is not acceptable on this site.

The OP has the right to have the child, abort the child, or give the child up for adoption. Those are her rights. You expect people to respect your rights, so respect hers!

God has nothing to do with this thread. Nothing at all.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 28, 2012, 04:55 PM
    This country was founded on God an the first amendment says I can say whatever I want.
    No the first amendment does not say that!

Before you start wrapping yourself in the first amendment you need to understand it. The key words are "Congress shall make no law..." AMHD is NOT Congress. We are a privately owned business that has the right to control what content we allow to be posted on this site. And we do not support proselytizing. We do not support people trying to force their own beliefs on others.

And now lets get back to helping the OP and not getting into personal beliefs.
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    No the first amendment does not say that! Before you start wrapping yourself in the first amendment you need to understand it. the key words are "Congress shall make no law..." AMHD is NOT Congress. We are a privately owned business that has the right to control what content we allow to be posted on this site. And we do not support proselytizing. We do not support people trying to force their own beliefs on others.
    I metioned that in #6 above but Toot didn't understand me. Maybe he can understand you.
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Thank you Scott.

Now to the OP. My advice stands. It's a bit too early to test, but you can try a pregnancy test now, just make sure to use first morning urine, and follow the test instructions exactly. It would be better to test in a week or more.

If the test is negative, wait a week or two, or until your next period is due. If you miss that period, test again, with the same criteria as mentioned above, or see a doctor for a more accurate blood test.

If you are pregnant and considering abortion, we respect your right to that decision, and we will help you in any way we can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he kind of over it or am I looking too much into in? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for not too long but everything has been great. He had seemed really into me and ever insisted I meet his family and go to Thanksgiving there. However, things have gotten kind of weird since we have gotten back. He hasen't really called me, or seemed...

Me and my kind of ex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same traning group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

Me and my kind of ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same training group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

View more questions Search