Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m720 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 02:17 PM
    My boy friend doesn't want to have sex with me very often, what's wrong with me?
    I am 21 years of age and my boy friend is 23. We have been together for 2 years now. I am incredibly in love and attracted to him. I was 100 pounds when we first started dating, I gained 10 and I feel like that may have a part in why he doesn't want to have sex very often. I've tired talking to him about how I feel, but it never ends well. He tells me that its him, he hates how "over weight" he is and since we both live at home its difficult to have sex with him parents home. But in the beginning of our relationship we had sex with his parents home multiple times a day. Now I'm lucky if I get it once a month or so, and when we do have sex its not long and I'm stuck unsatisfied. I'm at a loss... I catch him looking at other girls ( And I'm not a crazy jealous type) but it hurts my feeling very deeply. We never have any play before sex, it feels like he wants it over as fast as possible. I have never masturbated until just recently, and it satisfies me more than our 3 minute "sex" sessions. The sad thing is, I have been with others before him and in the beginning of our relationship we had hot romantic slower very sexual sex and I had orgasms, that's what I am looking forward to every time we have sex but it doesn't happen. I get angry and sad because I feel like when that chance come its over faster than it started. I can't talk to him about it and I love with, what do I do?
    tootaloo699 Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

Jun 28, 2012, 02:33 PM
    I'm sorry to have to say this but from what you are describing, he is fallen out of love with you an may be cheating on you also. Now hear me out on this, one thing a man loves is a challenge. I personally would find my own place an a new maleinterest an if he doesn't chase you then it was over before you moved out.
    tootaloo699 Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

Jun 28, 2012, 02:38 PM
    There's more, I did say a new male interest but I did not say to sleep with him. If you do start over keep yourself pure till marriage. A man will not marry you if he's already getting what he wants. Now it is also wrong in the eyes of God an believe me that God is very real an sees everything you do. Also I would say go back to school an further educate yourself. Hope this does not sound harsh, was not meant to be that way. Just hate to see lovely young women being hurt by men. Ok? :)))
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tootaloo699 View Post
    Theres more, I did say a new male interest but I did not say to sleep with him. If you do start over keep yourself pure till marriage. A man will not marry you if hes already getting what he wants. Now it is also wrong in the eyes of God an believe me that God is very real an sees everything you do. Also I would say go back to school an further educate yourself. Hope this does not sound harsh, was not meant to be that way. Just hate to see lovely young women being hurt by men. Ok? :)))

You sound just like my Grandmother - except my Grandmother was more liberal and to the point and God didn't speak directly to her. She had to guess what God expected and/or wanted!

And, yes, you are a walking ad for a good education "an" everything that goes along with it.
    FEISTYGIRL86 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 09:55 PM
    I say stop asking for sex. You've learned how to please yourself. Once he sees you not wanting it from him, he would come to his senses. If not, it may be bad news.
    LadyToni Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jul 4, 2012, 09:26 PM
    First, never think that it is something about you that is wrong. If you have to nag to get sex and it isn't satisfying you, you need to think about doing something else. Don't keep asking him to please you, if he won't then look at finding what you want with someone else. I'd also suggest that you find someone that has a place of his own or you have a place of your own; alone or with roommates. I don't even want to think of having sex with my husband in my parents house when we visit.
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jul 4, 2012, 09:31 PM
    He is the most appropriate person to answer your query. Why do nt u ask him?

Did you ask him? What does he say?

Does he find fault with any of your features or your obecity? I presume NO.

Why "have you ben wid other people b4 him, if you want to get him?" This puzzle has the answer to 'why' of your question. Not?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2012, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatla View Post
    He is the most appropriate person to answer your query. Why do nt u ask him?

Did you ask him? What does he say?

Does he find fault with any of your features or your obecity? I presume NO.

Why "have you ben wid other people b4 him, if you want to get him?" This puzzle has the answer to 'why' of your question. Not?

Do you read the question before you answer - she can't change what she did BEFORE she met him, before she became interested in him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fiancé has no desire to have sex. What's wrong with him? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been engaged to a wonderful man for 7 months. For the past couple of months he hasn't wanted to kiss me, and says he has no desire for sex. We're supposed to get married in 3 months, but I'm scared of getting married to someone who doesn't want to make love to me. What do I do??

Is gay(boy) sex wrong? [ 45 Answers ]

All I want to know is gay (boy) sex wrong, Im just asking because I don't really think it's wrong, and my because asked me to put this here just to make fun of but I really want to know is it wrong

View more questions Search