Jun 28, 2012, 12:12 PM
    I want to be adopted by a us family
    Hello...

This is my first topic, and I feel ashamed by question like that,
    "How I can find a family to get adopt in us?"
    Life is "socks!" here,
    I am a legal immigrant resident in Saudi Arabia,
    I'm original from AF, almost all of you know's how it AF right now,
    Does anyone know a Foundation, Company, somebody, someone, somewhere, something, anything can help, to find a nice Family even if they are nut rich I don't care, all I want is Living in us, "that place your dreams come true,"
    So please if there is any kind of Help. I will appreciate your kindness.
    I know that you would do what you can to help, and I am really appreciate that mr/mis, and I am really sorry if I disturbed you by asking too much.
    Thanks anyway...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 12:22 PM
    How old are you, most families do not normally want to adopt older teens, Where is your parents and what do they think about having someone adopt you
    A1exandr3 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 12:40 PM
    Dude, you make me feel sad when you mention "most families do not normally want to adopt older teens"
    I am 20 years old.
    The reason Why! I asked a shamed question like that,
    Because the ***** Saudi government they don't care about us they don't give us our rights they never will. There is no Equality between the Saudi and foreign like us
    And my parents they have no problem with that, to let their son get adopted.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 28, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Since you are 20, perhaps look for a wife. I don't think anyone wants a 20 year old just hanging around as a dependent child, sorry. I understand (or maybe I don't very well) that you say you are not treated like a Saudi, but you do need a skill, a trade, a career, some work experience. Do you have any?

Jun 29, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Joypuly! Perhaps you'r right about that, "find a wife".
    About who's that girl or women like's to marry a guy from AF living in SA it's a complicated, if you know what I mean.
    I worked a couple years in restaurant as a waiter, and now I work in at office they pay me only 1200 Sr, do you believe that is a 320 dollars in a month what a **** is that, I know there is some people they don't get paid more then I get, here in SA. Shame on the government of SA.
    I have some exp on computers, networking, little stuff's like that I can't tell you that I'am Pro, but I am better then nothing.
    I can be a Joiner I am really good with hammers & Nails :)
    All I wish from god is one day I will become one of american people.
    I wish if there is someone help's for humanity "I will give hem a world of THANKS never end's".
    And GOD bless america.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 07:43 AM
    If I understand correctly, you want to be adopted by someone in the US so you can come to and live in this country?

What is AF? Afghanistan?

Jun 29, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If I understand correctly, you want to be adopted by someone in the US so you can come to and live in this country?

What is AF? Afghanistan?
    Yep!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 29, 2012, 08:10 AM
    You speak and write English, a good start. How many other languages?
    Do you have a Facebook account? Put some pictures on and some information about yourself.
    Keep in mind that although the US welcomes the world, she doesn't always make it easy, especially during a recession. And once you get here it isn't easy either. The streets aren't paved with gold except the ones you see on TV, thousands of miles apart from each other, and not accessible by you and me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Yes, I don't see an adoption happening, worst I see you a victim of a scam of someone trying to lie to you. You find a job in another country and move, You find someone to help you immigrte to another nation.

Jun 29, 2012, 08:37 AM
    I know Arabic, Persian, Uzbeks, and a little Turkish.
    Yes! I have FB account,
    I know that life isn't easy anywhere but somewhere's is better then other place's,
    Here in SA I can't open a shop carries my name, its most carry some Saudi name, and I can't work anywhere I want except for who is Sponsor to work under he's name. And people of SA they are the same mankind of all other country's, there is good people and bad people anywhere, what I mean is I don't hate the people of SA they are nice people but the gov is the problem nut the people. If the gov don't give us a s***, what people can do?
    About the ( The streets aren't paved with gold except the ones you see on TV, thousands of miles apart from each other, and not accessible by you and me. ) I am nut that person who think's about US like that (streets paved by gold) Ha! :D
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 08:39 AM
    What about applying to a US university as a foreign student and getting a visa for that?

Jun 29, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Some times I feel, I do nut belong to those people or this country!
    All mankind belong to be a Freeman, with the Freedom you will enjoy your life,
    And rise a Powerful civilization nut to start a War, to stop the war and stop fighting with others.
    The freedom in SA is dead!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 08:52 AM
    First spelling lesson for you -- not, not nut.

So what about attending a university in the US?

Jun 29, 2012, 09:06 AM
    Dude! This is will be a long story to tell,
    When I came to SA I was 4 years old, my dad when he wanted to register my name in a school they said to hem we do not accept foreign, and I student in a Persian school beside Arabic and some Turkish class's, the school was good and nice all my colleagues in the school was like me there was no Saudi kid student with us, I was fourth in the school, after a few years I register'd myself in Saudi school for 3 years and, I was the first among them, but with out Certificate!
    And now they allow applying to a US university as a foreign student only for who got the Certificate of Distinction and Only for the Saudis!ز

Jun 29, 2012, 09:10 AM
    I know my English its not that Good!
    Nut not all the same to me :D
    I didn't get English course or something like that, I learn'd it from watching movies and TV shows that's all .

Jun 29, 2012, 09:33 AM
    "Wondergirl" do you think you can find me a job in any kind campany as a worker?
    Because I think I am to old for become a student!
    Any advice from you can help's my situation!
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 09:52 AM
    If you have learned English from movies and television, you have done a very good job!

I do not know about companies that would hire you. What very special skills do you have that a US company would want? So many of our own people are out of work already, so companies would not hire a foreigner unless he is very, very special.

Jun 29, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If you have learned English from movies and television, you have done a very good job!

I do not know about companies that would hire you. What very special skills do you have that a US company would want? So many of our own people are out of work already, so companies would not hire a foreigner unless he is very, very special.
    Oh dam* lucky me.
    I prefer to find another way like "joypulv" said before (look for a wife).
    But I wish I know some one in US.
    Like I said Lucky me :(

Jun 29, 2012, 10:09 AM
    What about if I found a women who she will marry me on papers not really.
    And I will pay her who much she want, to let me get the US visa, and after I get there I'll pay her what was agreed before! And she get her divorce paper. After I get the Permanent residence in US.
    Is that's will work ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by A1exandr3 View Post
    what about if i found a women who she will marry me on papers not really.
    and i will pay her who much she want, to let me get the US visa, and after i get there i'll pay her what was agreed before! and she get her divorce paper. after i get the Permanent residence in US.
    is that's will work ?
    That's illegal here and she will go to jail. (and you will be deported)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be adopted by a family member? [ 1 Answers ]

If I were to get parental consent could I be adopted by my grandmother? I don't want a long drawn out process I just want them to sign the papers and be over with.

Can I be adopted by a friend's family? [ 4 Answers ]

My home life now is a disaster, I need to get out and my friends family said they would adopt me, but I have only heard that it can only be done with the consent of both parents, my dad isn't around anymore and I doubt my mom would sogn me over, is there any other way?

I WANT TO be adopted into a different family how? [ 3 Answers ]

I WANT TO be adopted into a family I have them picked out... I don't want to hurt my family but I am not happy all of my sibblinga and parents are but I'm not... I just want to be adopted into a family I picked out... how do I tell ethier family?

How do I find my family my father is adopted [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my family my father is adopted

How do I find adopted family? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister was adopted at birth. I only know her first and last name, and I need to find her.

View more questions Search